Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Mike, it wasn't like that at all. Really it wasn't. Just ask him.

Steve
    All slow and no show

Comment

Id like to go on this one if I can get my heep back toghether.

Comment

Mike,

I'm in since you only had one flop over the last time.

Bring the bear.

Mike
        "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

The flop was my mistake, should have looked where I was going, even though that is a spot that could use spotting

Comment

crazy 8

i recovered alot of trail mix on the ground so my guess you were preoccupied !!!!!!lol.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
              The flop was my mistake, should have looked where I was going, even though that is a spot that could use spotting
              [COLOR="Blue"]The section is safe and normally won't cause problems. My theory is Art was trying to follow the Hundy optional route. LOL The regular trail is never hard enough for him.[/COLOR]

Comment

Yup that might have something to with it lol, was following the limo

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                  [COLOR="Blue"]The section is safe and normally won't cause problems. My theory is Art was trying to follow the Hundy optional route. LOL The regular trail is never hard enough for him.[/COLOR]
                  You know whats funny is I floped also following a 4 door jk. Maybe thats somthing to think about. If you have a tj dont follow lines of a jk LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
                    You know whats funny is I floped also following a 4 door jk. Maybe thats somthing to think about. If you have a tj dont follow lines of a jk LOL.
                    [COLOR="Blue"]Probably more accurately...don't follow Hundy.[/COLOR]

Comment

I'd like to go out there with you guys if there's a spot open.
                      Last edited by Zoobi; 04-28-10, 06:03 PM. Reason: need to read better before posting
                      Come to the dark side.....
                      We have Cookies!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoobi View Post
                        I'd like to go out there with you guys if there's a spot open.
                        [COLOR="Blue"]There should be plenty of room.[/COLOR]

Comment

Nah where is the fun in not following Mark, Ya just got a live a little. Also gave me a good excuse to finally finish the roll cage, had been meaning to do that for the last year or so

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                            I believe that we all have one of those in store for us when we play like that. Just a matter of when.

Mike
                            "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

That is how I look at it, it's more a matter of when than if.

Comment

Anyone towing out there? I'd like to keep my doors on for the drive up and would like a place to leave them for the day.
                                Come to the dark side.....
                                We have Cookies!

Comment

Working...
                                X