Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on what time you're on John Bull, you might run into me (try not to actually run into me as I'm riding with Ryan and RubiKat)

Writing the RMP for 3N10 tomorrow.
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Would love to go.... if it werent for a kid's B-day. Woohoo. A day of kids and video games. Yall have fun.
      "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by AAA
        I already asked that. No answer yet.
        Lockers would make things easier, but they arent necessary. John Bull would be a challenge without them though.
        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Well. i got the weekend off! I'm always about the harder trails. ie john bull and what not but if you guys arent comfortable with it, i'll do anything. i just wanna get out for the day and enjoy myself.

So far the deal is to meet off of 10 and orange and take the 38 up correct? hows about 8am?
          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

why would jyou go wheeling if it wasnt a challenge? maybe if you went on your own but your not.... i've got a winch and all the time in the world!I did john bull when my jeep was a stocker! The best times are open diff! seriously!

Comment

BB Run

Just talked to Kevin and looks like 8 at the Family Rest. The rest we will do as it comes up. Those that are open we have some good spotters and plenty of recovery equipemt if needed, which I doubt. :thumbs_up

Comment

What time do you guys think you might go past the ranger station on the 38 at bryant st?
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

not sure but i pm'd you my number... just keep communication going and be ready to depart at a moments notice...lol

Comment

Working...
                  X