Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Coyotes, Saturday April 10th

I'm heading to Los Coyotes Indian Reservation Saturday April 10th with about 4 other jeeps.

Our plan is to meet at the main campsite shortly after the gates open then give everyone enough time to air down, unpin...etc. then head off for some offroading fun.

Jeeps currently going with us vary from stock to modified. We will have at least 2 with winches and one with air.

If anyone is free and wants to meet us for this trip reply to this thread. I can provide driving directions for those that don't know where LCIR is and want to go with us.

This should be a fun trip. It's the last one i will be able to attend for several months. I will be attending a 6 month school down in Coronado the following week and my wife has already stated: " If you think you are going to be away from us all week then come home and go wheeling with your friends you are greatly mistaken."
    :mad:
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
    AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
    15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
    33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
    FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
    Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
    RE Hand Throttle
    Optima Red Top
    K&N Filter [/color]

ROTFLMAO!!

Im SO glad Im a Jeep Chick

Im itchin to go somewhere...maybe I can make this one. Theres also a run to Calico on Easter Sunday.

Tam
    Last edited by JeepGal; 04-05-04, 05:12 PM.
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I may be in for this run. Either post the details or PM me.
      I.E. meeting time and place. I have read how to get there but never been before so any directional help would be appreciated. Is this a day run?
      Anyone else interested?
      1953 M38A1
      A mix of original military history and dune running/rock crawling customization

Comment

Los Coyotes

Los Coyotes, not sure if I can make it(prior comment to wife,smile), but can someone one add me to a buddy list or something, to keep be posted, I sure want to hook up and jeep on some one day runs, (live in San Diego)just bought my first jeep and very new to this, looking to find some trails and people to jeep with,, Thanks Robin please email me at Jeepster_69_69@yahoo.com
        Jeepster_69_69

Comment

Sorry everyone i have been alittle busy and haven't had time to check-in on this post.

We are meeting at the main campsite at 8:30am tomorrow (Saturday). We'll be airing down, unpinning...etc. until around 9:30am to give people running late time to get there.

If anyone is wanting to go, PM me or post here and i can give more details as needed. I'm heading out tonight to do some work on my jeep before the trip so i'll only be able to check this post until around 5pm, after that i won't be back home until 10pm to check it again.

I'll also make sure we don't leave the main campsite until everyone is accounted for that says they are going.

Myself and 3 of my friends are going for sure so we have 4 jeeps total currently. Good enough to have a fun trip, but more are sure welcomed.

This is a day trip we usually rap things up around 5pm at the latest though some leave a bit earlier. We plan where we go according to when people are wanting to leave so we can get ourselves to a main road for people who are needing to leave earlier then the rest.
          Last edited by PondScum; 04-09-04, 03:35 PM.
          [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

4.5" RE XD Suspension Lift
          AA SYE/ Tom Woods Custom Driveshaft
          15X8 Black Rock Crawler Rims
          33X12.50 Goodyear MTR's
          FlowMaster 40 Series Delta Cat-Back Exhaust
          Cobra 29 Classic C-B Radio Tweaked & Peaked w/ 4' K40 Antenna
          RE Hand Throttle
          Optima Red Top
          K&N Filter [/color]

Comment

I'm not able to make this one
            Have a fun and safe time.
            1953 M38A1
            A mix of original military history and dune running/rock crawling customization

Comment

Working...
            X