Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: VIDEO: On The Rocks and Crazy 8

Special thanks to Mike Koher.

These trails are more difficult than Cakewalk and bullfrog. Definitely going back out soon to wheel them again.

Enjoy

See you on the trail

VIDEO OF CRAZY 8 AND ON THE ROCKS

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

great video. you guys had a blast. if i ever meet you on the trail ive got lots of questions about what you guys make out there. that naan looking bread you burnt your hand on looked fantastic!
    KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

Another great video shant!

Comment

Shant,

You are still the master at making videos. Very good work and lots of fun. Armenian jerky and Armenian pizza, way too cool.

Thanks for sharing the party!

Mitch

Comment

Great work and great video. Thanks for sharing it.
          Check out .

Comment

Good Stuff there as always!! Thanks for the work ya put into it Mr. Bash...Geeb
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Another great video, Shant. Thanks for sharing it.
              "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Looks like you guys had a blast!

So what does HYE mean?
                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                  Looks like you guys had a blast!

So what does HYE mean?
                  Thanks everybody. The videos are how we relive the moments on the trails until we get back out there again, those days pass too fast. I really enjoy making them and I watch them about a hundred times lol.

Hye krawlers is pronounced Hi Krawlers which means Armenian Krawlers. The colors red blue and orange is from the armenian flag. There is also a motorcycle club called the Hye Riders. Red stands for the blood that was shed, blue stands for the sky over the armenian lands and orange stands for the wheats that grow on the armenian land.

Our people are from all over the world because of the Armenian Genocide that took place in 1915 by the Ottomom turkish government. Armenians lived in turkey and we were becoming successful business men and the turks did not like that. The message from the government was that they had to relocate us to a safer place during ww1. The real message to the turkish soldiers from the muslim young turks was to "exterminate the christian armenians". The men were asked to join the turkish battle. All the armenian men were gathered and sent to camps where they were beheaded and hung. The women and children were marched through the syrian desert and let to starve, women were raped and pregn ant women had their stomachs cut open. 1.5 million armenians were slaughteredin 1915. Some armenian children were saved and hidden in turkish civilian homes. Other escaped the massacres and fled to other countries.

Until this day the turkish government denies that the genocide ever happened. Every april 24 we march in front of the turkish consulate all over the worl demanding recognition of the armenian genocide.

This story is completely off topic but that is why we use the flag colors even on our jeep clubs logo to show that the turks planned genocide failed and that we live.

We never have problems with anybody. Our arms, our homes and our dinner tables are always open and inviting. The world must know what happened to us.

Our jeep club is a group of six. We all know each other from a young age and we are very close. We don't recruit but we join on runs or we invite others on trail runs. The only difference is, expect to have a two hour lunch break when you wheel with the Hye Krawlers lol.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

SWEET!Thanks for posting that Bash,
                    I had to do this trail vicariously through your vid.
                    Looks a bit tougher than Bullfrog. Looks like fun

Scott

Comment

Great video, Shant!

Thanks for explaining more about the Hye Krawlers' origin and the tie-in to the Armenian genocide.

Everything in life usually revolves around great food for me. Wheeling has been the exception. I like the idea of 2 hour lunches and I love Lahmejoun. A little olive oil on that and I'm good to go! I'm also a 4 hour dinner guy!

You inspire me to get the on-trail culinary thing figured out!

Christian
                      Last edited by headhunter; 04-12-10, 04:52 PM.
                      "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

Thank you for the very interesting history lesson, never heard that tragic story. Going to have to do some research & learn more.

Also, great vid.
                        Build it right the first time.

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Nice job on the video Shant, glad you liked the trails.

I like your friends attitude about his Cherokee door...."I bought it that way". [/COLOR]

Comment

Excellent video bro! I love it.
                            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                            [/COLOR]

Comment

OTR & Crazy 8

Finaly got around to posting up my video,
                              Hope you like it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mfgE-8b4bk
                              Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

Working...
                              X