Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josh, Thanks for all the pics!!! Great camera work, great camera! Great seeing you again Jason! Come up more often! And Mitch....Courtney was nowhere near taking out a tree....She just made her way down the "wall-o-death"....piece-o-cake!
    :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

Comment

Originally posted by flatpoint View Post
      Josh, Thanks for all the pics!!! Great camera work, great camera! Great seeing you again Jason! Come up more often! And Mitch....Courtney was nowhere near taking out a tree....She just made her way down the "wall-o-death"....piece-o-cake!
      I look forward to getting out more Dave, just say to high five to Courtney cuz I didn't have it in me to even attempt the "wall-o-death". Again I had a blast, love just getting out...

Comment

Originally posted by flatpoint View Post
        I look forward to getting out more Dave. Just wanna say to high five to Courtney cuz I didn't have it in me to even attempt the "wall-o-death". Again I had a blast, I love just getting out exploring...

Comment

Ok, but I recognize the the "pee-my-pants" look. I wouldn't go down it, so congrats to Courtney. But when the people below yell oh Shit and run aside I look the other way! But then you know how I am.

Jason, again, great to see you out my friend.

Mitch

Comment

Mitch.....You told me that you were not "looking".....and if you remember, three Jeeps, (my self included) went down the "wall"....no problem....so congrats to Courtney.
            :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

Comment

One Jeep went down the Slide on Sunday. Courtney good job! Everyone else was a spectator!

Comment

ya... the slide would of been do-able.. if.. there wasnt a nice road to the left... lol..
                Last edited by LEADFOOTjosh; 03-31-10, 12:11 AM.
                [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Great pics!

I'm glad to see that we can start wheeling in the Big Bear area now that some of the snow has melted.

I'm thinking that Heartbreak Ridge (since you mention it) might me in my near future with some careful driving.

Christian
                  "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

Working...
                  X