• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: VIDEO - Cakewalk Run from 3/16/2010

I Love This Trail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy

VIDEO OF CAKEWALK TRAIL

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Shant, buddy, where were you yesterday? You missed out on a great day of wheeling and mine exploring.
    How does the Hummer guy like his red Jeep?
    Cool video, nicely done

Comment

Working my friend. Getting the money together for the 4.56's. Mike loves his tj, he can't believe the difference between the h1 and the tj.

Successful conversion of an H1 owner.

Comment

Cool Video

Scott

Comment

Nice Video! Moderate? I am glad I am building my Jeep up for that type.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
            Nice Video! Moderate? I am glad I am building my Jeep up for that type.
            It's like steak.

There's rare, medium rare, medium, medium well, and then well done.

This trail is more of a medium well you know. Depends on how the wind is blowing that particular day I guess lol

Comment

Ron after Shant got towed through Clawhammer he considers Cakewalk just that lol

Comment

Cool video,that looks like a fun climbing up that rock.Did I hear Claw Hammer next?
                Dennis and Tammy
                Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

With mynew tires and better flex, yes, clawhammer one more time

Comment

CakeWalk Video Part 2 <!~~ Much better than part one in my opinion. I wasn't a big fan of the music my uncle used in part one so I sent him some soundtracks and it makes it more movie-like.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                      Ron after Shant got towed through Clawhammer he considers Cakewalk just that lol
                      <---laughing!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
                        CakeWalk Video Part 2 <!~~ Much better than part one in my opinion. I wasn't a big fan of the music my uncle used in part one so I sent him some soundtracks and it makes it more movie-like.
                        Good video. Good food too There were some pucker factors there

Comment

Did the Bash jeep switch up drivers? Couple times it looked like different people getting out of it.. nice jeeps all around!! The sound on the 2nd video.. you definitely have the right idea there
                          Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ocTJ View Post
                            Did the Bash jeep switch up drivers? Couple times it looked like different people getting out of it.. nice jeeps all around!! The sound on the 2nd video.. you definitely have the right idea there
                            No, I'm the only one that drove the Bashmobile. I drove the Red TJ right before the Hundy pass where I was three wheelin through the rocks. I was moving real slow to get a feel of the 4.1 transfer case and lockers...WOW what a difference

Comment

Shant, what's with the winching on the bunny trail lol

Comment

Working...
                              X