Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: March 27th??

I know many are going to Calico meet this weekend but for those that are not, wanna meet in San Diego? I'm the newbie and need to meet others. Anyone down?

Originally posted by Charcoal2010 View Post
    I know many are going to Calico meet this weekend but for those that are not, wanna meet in San Diego? I'm the newbie and need to meet others. Anyone down?

I know that a big slab of MJR goes to Calico for IDTT, but I'm sure there are some guys or girls out there in your neck of the woods that you can hook up with. Ya going to Bronco Peak? One of my favs, especially in the rain...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

if you haven't already, check out justruns.com some good folks mostly san diego / anza borrego areas.... good stuff

Comment

I can't make it to calio. But if you want to hook up for a beer on Saturday or Sunday lm down. I'm in Oceanside.
        Those left standing
        Will make millions
        Writing books on ways
        It should have been
        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          I know that a big slab of MJR goes to Calico for IDTT, but I'm sure there are some guys or girls out there in your neck of the woods that you can hook up with. Ya going to Bronco Peak? One of my favs, especially in the rain...
          Where's Bronco Peak? And what skill level trails? I'm still bone stock. :sad:

Comment

There will probably be several people from San Diego at Calico this weekend. You should drive on out for Saturday, you may just make some wheeling buddies from your area or at least we'll know you when we come down your way for some wheeling. It'll be my first time meeting most of these guys. If your concerned that the trails will be to intense, don't be. There's a lot of easy trails in and around Calico. If you get on a trail and your not digging it turn around or back out of it. It's what I'd do. Let me know if your going out, if you want we can meet up by Hesperia or Victorville and roll out together. That invite is good for anyone. Give me a call if you want to roll out as a group. Gary 760-868-4932
            Last edited by Gary; 03-26-10, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charcoal2010 View Post
              Where's Bronco Peak? And what skill level trails? I'm still bone stock. :sad:
              Hey, don't make the sad face cuz you're stock! Stock rocks just as well. Bronco is a little intense for a stocker but there are some stocker trails to run out there. You should really take the run up to Calico and come meet everyone. It's a great place and there is a stocker run being led by one of our resident stcker run experts...
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
              X