Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Night run, Cleghorn and beyond

Hi all, I am going stir crazy, and am to busy during the day to do a trail run. So decided to go venture out tomorrow night. I am thinking of hitting Cleghorn, then 2n17x and from there I might continue on to Dishpan to see if there is still a bunch of snow there.
    Anybody care to join?
    Meeting at the 15 FWY and Cleghorn exit 6.30 PM

See ya there

75% sure I am in.. atleast for cleghorn...

the rest depends on time..
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Hi Josh, we will get as far as we get. No biggie

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Just looking out my window towards Dishpan, I'm pretty sure you'll find some snow. But it will most likely be toward the top. Don't forget your camera.

MK[/COLOR]

Comment

Cool deal Mike

Comment

Cleghorn

I might meet you guys. Open diffs and 33"s and lifted is this good enough? Itching also to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by InlandZJ View Post
              I might meet you guys. Open diffs and 33"s and lifted is this good enough? Itching also to get out.
              yes.. No problem..

plus if there is something you dont want to try.. there is a by-pass for all the hardest stuff
              [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

not sure.. if I am gonna make it.. might have to go to work at 4am..

art.. ill call ya if I am goin...

Comment

No problem Josh, if all else fails it be Me and Mr Freddy having a ball

Comment

Sorry I'm responding so late but due to an unexpected personal reason I could not make it. I'll catch you guys next time. Thanks fred

Comment

No problem, we had a ball though.
                      Ran 2x17x backwards first, and then Cleghorn towards the freeway. Mother nature has done a great job remodeling this trail. We actually had to work on some spots, the v notch twisties were the bomb, I can see why people flop there. Wad fun picking a line through there in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        No problem, we had a ball though.
                        Ran 2x17x backwards first, and then Cleghorn towards the freeway. Mother nature has done a great job remodeling this trail. We actually had to work on some spots, the v notch twisties were the bomb, I can see why people flop there. Wad fun picking a line through there in the dark
                        Wow, driving backwards, with nothing but back up lights! You'd the bomb Art, LOL, Kevin. see you at IDTT, got to go.

Comment

Good times

Glad you had a good night run. I'm curiouson to how my rig will hold up to these trails. Some is on my driving ability and then the terrain. Any snow in those parts of the hills?

Comment

Originally posted by InlandZJ View Post
                            Glad you had a good night run. I'm curiouson to how my rig will hold up to these trails. Some is on my driving ability and then the terrain. Any snow in those parts of the hills?
                            [COLOR="Blue"]There's now snow on Cleghorn or 2n17x. Most of it is in the Big Bear area.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                            X