Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: CakeWalk

Been waiting to go back to Cakewalk since the last time I was out there with my slick 31" tires and my saggy front end gave me lots of trouble.

These new tires kick a$$. I can't believe how they grip and crawl right up. I love Cakewalk trail

Met with Jojo (WJ), Mgo (TJ), Bill (TJ Rubicon) and myself at 11:30am. We wheeled and barbequed and wheeld some more. Finished the trail at 7:00pm.

The WJ lost air from the front tire the first 15 minutes of the trail but Bill helped us put it back on and air it up. Other than that, no damage and a awesome time for sure.

Hands down, my favorite part of the trail is the climb down into the canyon when you have a good view of the dry lake. I love that part.

Bill it was great meeting ya and by the way, the trail we were talking about in the Sierra Nevadas is called Spanish OHV Route and we're campin at Lilipad campground near Wishon reservoir.

I know the other guys have more photos so I'll post those up as soon as they post it on our clubs page. Got the KRAWLING itch out of my system now I can get back to work...
    Last edited by MrBash; 03-17-10, 10:32 AM.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Shant, presentation is everything ..talkin about the way you have the grill displayed..lol..looks like fun, Thanks for the pic,s
      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

looked like a lot of fun.

I almost thought that Alec Baldwin went with you guys on a celebrity run..

1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Shant,

Always a good trip when the grill comes out! Looks like a fun time for all.

I thought your friend in the Grand looked the guy from the YouTube video "Browdown". LMAO!!!!

Good to see you out there having fun.

Mitch

Comment

Glendale!

Comment

Originally posted by smashcoast View Post
              glendale!
              lol lol

Comment

Thanx again Shant, that was fun. And good eats.

I had a pretty good GPS track recorded until we got kinda lost exiting in the dark. Now the track looks like spaghetti. I'll do better next time.

-- Bill

Comment

Working...
                X