Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Cleghorn NIGHT RUN

MrBash,Kevin (aka tahoe guy) and myself went for a quick little night run up cleghorn last night.. Trail is a little rougher than it was back in November.. prob. do to the large amount of rain we have been getting..

other than their was an abandon 4runner on the hardest part of the trail. it was a good night..

obviously pics are a to a min. because it was night time.. but here are a few from us playing around on that large rock a few miles in..

STUPID 4RUNNER... when will independent guys learn.. jk

hopefully bash had better luck with his pics last night...
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

lol.....
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
      STUPID 4RUNNER... when will independent guys learn.. jk

Funny I was thinking the same thing about the Jeep guys

Its no fun without family

Comment

that trail is getting tore up compaired to last year. i wonder if a few mild rains will fill it in better. we used to run that hard part stock open/open but i think its gonna take a few parts to go up it now. ive seen pics of people actualy floping on cleg this year lol. haha who'da thunk little old cleghorn?

i dont recognize the runner as anyone i know. must be some city kids up getting in trouble
        KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Are those 35" skids on the Bash mobile??[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
            [COLOR="Blue"]Are those 35" skids on the Bash mobile??[/COLOR]
            sssshhhhh they are bash's top secert 33x13.50 toyo's

but dont tell anyone... lol....
            [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by tool pimp View Post
              Funny I was thinking the same thing about the Jeep guys

LOL funny sh*t

Comment

Definitely a fun night. Cleghorn is getting a lot more fun.

Mike, I finally put on some new shoes. My old pro comps turned into 31's and with the extra weight in the front I was scraping metal everywhere I went. I went with the 33x13.5x15 toyo open country mud terrain. Over-all diameter measures at 33.1" + I upgraded to 4.5" lift springs.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Shant, Josh, Khoren,

Looks like a fun time on the Cleg. Josh nice flex, the 35's are looking cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post

Mike, I finally put on some new shoes. My old pro comps turned into 31's and with the extra weight in the front I was scraping metal everywhere I went. I went with the 33x13.5x15 toyo open country mud terrain. Over-all diameter measures at 33.1" + I upgraded to 4.5" lift springs.
                    [COLOR="Blue"]You'll have to see how well they work out at the Buttes. We'll be doing a run out there in a couple of weeks.

mk[/COLOR]

Comment

funny, every time I go to cleghorn I HAVE to flex on that rock to.. Must of done it 20 times now.

Wish I had the time to go up there. Between my power steering issue and being on call 24/7, I just dont take the jeep out anymore! :sad:
                      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                        Shant, Josh, Khoren,

Looks like a fun time on the Cleg. Josh nice flex, the 35's are looking cool.
                        thanks mitch....

been a little work.. but I think I got the front dialed.. need to trim about 1/4inch off the front bumper in one spot..( or ditch it with a tube bumper) and it wont rub.. not bad for only 4" of lift on a XJ..lol

the back still needs some help in the droop department.. but.. thats next on the choppin block..

... josh

Comment

Working...
                        X