Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Putt-Abouts and Bullfrog trail

Went for a family Jeep run to test out Billy and Missy new Cherokee. Billy put a Rough Country 4.5 inch long arm lift on. Now just waiting for tires and wheels. Scott and Tracy in Scott's TJ. Chris and I in our Grand Cherokee ( El Grande ) And John and his son Jim in John's beautiful 2004 Unlimited, with long arms, and 35 in tires. John and Jim saw Scott and I going up lauching pad and asked if they could join us. Really nice people, and John owns two other jeeps, one very serious Jeep for rock crawling. Sorry John for you getting stuck trying to keep up with El Grande.

My daughter Melissa, and her husband Billy in there new to them, Cherokee. 4.5 inch long arm, waiting for tires.

Scott leading the family run

El Grande strutting her stuff

And a new friend who asked if father and son could join us. John and his son Jim. Beautiful 2004 unlimited, long arms, 35's

Think Billy having any fun yet?

El Grande going down Jeep Eater

Grandaughters, Cierra driving and Jade riding along

John coming down Jeep Eater

Thats all folks

Had lots of fun on the trail with you!

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Wow Kevin what a cool family run. You'll have to come out there more often with all those hard core kids and grand kids.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
        [COLOR="Blue"]Wow Kevin what a cool family run. You'll have to come out there more often with all those hard core kids and grand kids.[/COLOR]
        Everybody had a good time. It was nice to have Missy and Billy finally with us. Didn't post it cause it was Bill first time Jeepin and wanted to work with him. Going to Alvord mine tomorrow leaving my house at 9 am.

Comment

Kevin,

Lots of smooth tires and "Putt-Abouts" stickers out there. Looks like everyone had a great time. Very pictures. Have fun at the Alvord tomorrow. It is an awesome mine to explore!

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
            Kevin,

Lots of smooth tires and "Putt-Abouts" stickers out there. Looks like everyone had a great time. Very pictures. Have fun at the Alvord tomorrow. It is an awesome mine to explore!

Mitch
            Come join us Mitch, give us a guided tour, Kevin

Comment

Nice Kevin!

El Grande on the Jeepeater ROCKS!
              Looking forward to seeing you at IDTT!
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X