Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rowher Flats is a pretty mild place to wheel. Some really steep hills but not too technical at all. State Parks Black Diamond isn't your typical Black Diamond and yes, most definitely open to all wishing to attend.

Should be a decent turn-out. I will be hanging back at Chuy's to make sure things run smoothly for the vendors to set up but Hatch (Safari Straps) and JJ (CI4X4 Admin) will be at the meet up for the trail run to get everyone rolling together.

Hope to see you guys all at Chuy's

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
      Oh and a quickie here..how does this compare to those two trails, Bullfrog/Cakewalk??
      We just ran Rowher a couple months ago Geebo . . . you didn't forget already did ya!!!
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

LMAO...No Joe I was referring to the Crazy 8,s run my bro..it takes a little while longer for me to forget. But I did jump from thread to thread so I don,t know what the hell,s goin on..(GEEZ)!!!
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Well since Rowher is damn near my backyard I will be at this. Where is everyone meeting at? What time? What trail we running?
          Last edited by sickandtwisted; 04-05-10, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
            LMAO...No Joe I was referring to the Crazy 8,s run my bro..it takes a little while longer for me to forget. But I did jump from thread to thread so I don,t know what the hell,s goin on..(GEEZ)!!!
            I figured you were mixing up this run with the other. I really appreciate the invite to the crazy 8 event, geeb, but I'm not ready for johnson valley yet (maybe next time). I keep thinking bolts are gonna fall off my jeep left and right. I need to do an easy shakedown run first that's close to home...and rohwer seems like the place. Will try to go to this one...we'll see.

Comment

rr cj6, yer probably right there my bro Rowher is a fun little trail and if you haven,t been out in yer jeep for a while could be a challenge lots of steep stuff like the others have said..

Comment

Hey everyone, here's a recap on the address for the meet point on the Vendor Run.

Meet in the K-Mart parking lot at: 23222 W. Valencia Blvd Valencia, CA 91355 on Saturday, April 10th, 2010 at 9:30 AM

After the run, stop by Chuy's for Ice cold drinks and great food. There'll be a huge meet and greet and of course some of our favorite vendors.

For more details, please stop by www.ci4x4.webs.com .
                See you at Chuy's

Special thanks to MJR for allowing promotion of this event.

Comment

Do you have to be street leagal? Are trailer queens welcome?

Comment

Originally posted by JonRubi View Post
                    Do you have to be street leagal? Are trailer queens welcome?
                    Far as I know, you should be fine. A lot of our guys trailer in and there are staging areas at Rowher.

Comment

Prize pool has grown.

Safari Straps - Set of window nets - Niiiiice!!!

Metal Cloak - Stealth Bumper

Jeep SWAG - Synthetic winch line.

One free raffle ticket per adult guest.
                      Additional raffle tickets $ 1.00 ea.

Will also be a 50/50 raffle for a cash prize equal to half of the funds collected in ticket sales.

Who's in?

Comment

Hope some of you guys can make it out tomorrow. Would be great to see some old familiar faces.

Comment

I,ll see ya,ll at the K-Mart on Bouquet..I,ll be in this here jeep..did I miss a CB channel or we,ll decide that in the am.?

Comment

We usually use channel 21

Comment

Hey Geebo I thought you were doing the crazy 8 trail, I wanted to run that but didn't want to spend 6 hours driving up and back.
                              This run is in my back yard so I will see you in the morning.

Larry

Comment

Yea Larry lots of driving for sure.. also I wanted to go to the Meet&Greet in Simi and check out some of the vendors...

Comment

Working...
                                X