Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Cakewalk

Did Cakewalk today with 8 other rigs. Had a great time as always. Cannot remember every ones name because I have CRS. Frank,Ron,Randy,Lakev2,John,Ming and The guys in the nice old Blazer and family in the Rubicon unlimited all did great. Randy did break a front axle shaft and had it changed in 45 minutes.
    So maybe they will post some of the pictures they took.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

I slacked today and didn't take picures will probably have to wait for Ron's.

Those were some fun optional lines we did. Thanks all for the fun run.

Matt
    "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
      Randy did break a front axle shaft and had it changed in 45 minutes.
      mybrokenjeep Randy?
      I'm thinking you should keep that screen name Randy.
      Check out .

Comment

Nah the Broken beast is at my house Chuck.

Comment

No it was Randy from big bear in the toyota. Also ran into Mike Koher when we were leaving and he was working on a new trail. We will be going back soon to help move some rocks.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
            No it was Randy from big bear in the toyota. Also ran into Mike Koher when we were leaving and he was working on a new trail. We will be going back soon to help move some rocks.
            [COLOR="Blue"]I walked a new area out there that dosen't have any trails through it yet. There are a few loose rocks that need rolled out of the way first. In a week or two we'll run it and see if it works.

Might need Art & Fred out there in case I can't make it through. [/COLOR]

Comment

Ha Mike, we have been wondering when you would get back to exploring in the Buttes. We are always willing to help ya.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                Ha Mike, we have been wondering when you would get back to exploring in the Buttes. We are always willing to help ya.
                [COLOR="Blue"]Your help is always welcome. The trail is fairly short,(1 1/2 hrs) but in a unused area, and has a couple of nice ledges.

mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Cool deal since cakewalk is starting to look like my drive to work lol. As they say variety is the spice of life

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                    Cool deal since cakewalk is starting to look like my drive to work lol. As they say variety is the spice of life
                    [COLOR="Blue"]One of these days we'll have to design a trail just for you.

mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Oh there are a bunch of those lol just a couple of dry lakes over. Cakewalk and Bullfrog are fun, but like other trails you can only run them so many times a year and truly enjoy them. I love Cleghorn but only run it maybe 3-4 times a year after that it's like the same old thing same goes for any trail. Run say Sledgehammer 10 or 15 times in a tear if your Jeep survives it and it becomes boring. That is why I like to help do trail maintenance and help clear trails to add or at least maintain a certain diversity of trails.
                      In that light you have done a great job at the Cougar Buttes Mike. I cannot thank you enough for that

Comment

Working...
                      X