Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, you only need a adventure pass if you are parked in the NF. You don't need one if you are just passing through.
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

I _should_ be there. Where is the Von's in BB? - I'd figured to just meet y'all off Green Valley Road (don't see a need for me to come up to the city if I don't need to)
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY
      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
        FYI, you only need a adventure pass if you are parked in the NF. You don't need one if you are just passing through.
        As long as you don't park

All forest visitors will be required to display the Pass in their vehicles when parked on the Forest for recreation purposes. You will not need a pass when you are traveling through the Forest but not stopping, when you are parked at your residence or at an organization camp in its permitted area, or are in an area covered by a special use permit. A Pass is not required for people stopping for information at Ranger stations, visitor centers and other Forest Service offices, or for off-road (green sticker) vehicles while they are parked within a designated OHV route or area. Volunteers and educational institutions, such as school buses that bring children to the Forest for an outing, are also exempt.

Jeff
        KG6TY
        Jeff
        OHV76V
        KG6TY

Comment

Count me in I have a dark blue 2001 TJ so if you see me stop me because I will be lost I have never been there I'm a newbe from Van nuys, ca. my cell phone is 818-606-0394

Comment

I will be there along with 1 yj and 1 Toy. I think that we should meet up at the gas station across fron the deer lick car was in arrow bear of the 18. This is right down the high way from the green vally turn off. This way we don't have any one lost. Just my 2c....

Comment

Yeah, Arrowbear might make a better start point than Big Bear. Lets see if I can find that on a map! Looks like there is several of us now!!

Lets make it official!

Meet Here:
              Gas Station across from Deer Lick carwash, in Arrowbear, April 17, 9:00am
              Last edited by Iceman97tj; 04-13-04, 12:45 PM.
              97tj Sport Soft Top - Chili Pepper Red - 5spd - d30-35-unlocked-@3:07
              31"BFG-MT's - GMRS,CB - tow Hooks - Hi LIft - Trail Scars

Comment

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...submit=Get+Map

03Jeepster, noticed you're in Norco. Howdy, neighbor!
                Jeff
                OHV76V
                KG6TY

Comment

I'd like to make this run too, Ill be riding shotgun with my son-in-law in his cherokee, im guessing arrowbear is the meeting place then at 9 am?

Comment

That would be correct! Glad you can make it!

Comment

:mad: Well I got the bad news from my doctor about the trip and now I can't go. Doc told me it's too early to get into any dusty invironments due to me having been recovering from recent ( the 17th ) sinal sugery. So I'm out of this trip and I wanted to go. I need to recover instead of playing Doc says He does'nt want me bleeding from too much activity also. Bummer. Rick the bellyscraper.

Comment

Bummer Rick - but we'll catch you the next time.
                        Jeff
                        OHV76V
                        KG6TY

Comment

Sorry to hear you cant make it Rick, but we'll run it again in just a few months. You can conme along on the next trip!

Comment

What's the final count?

As of now, I'm in. WX may change whether the wife, granddaughter and wonderpuppy come along.

http://www.dataroad.net/bensweather/index.php

I'll be on CH 4 (Old Fart) and 146.52s (KG6TY)

Jeff
                            Jeff
                            OHV76V
                            KG6TY

Comment

I am in for sure with the yj and toy. I am looking foward to playing on some rocks....

Comment

Anthony, what time you leaving Norco?
                                Jeff
                                OHV76V
                                KG6TY

Comment

Working...
                                X