Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: My King of Hammers pictures

We spent from last Wed thru this morning out in Johnson Valley. What a great time. The racing was crazy! This is the best motorsports event I have been to.

Here are a couple of my pics and the link to the rest of them.

http://public.fotki.com/RallyeX/king-of-hammers-2010/

RallyeX

Last edited by RallyeX; 02-15-10, 01:56 PM.

Jeff,

Great pictures always. It is amazing how much you can stuff into your Jeep! The rack seems to give you a nice platform. Very nice.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      Jeff,

Great pictures always. It is amazing how much you can stuff into your Jeep! The rack seems to give you a nice platform. Very nice.

Mitch
      With the rack it will hold a lot. Everything in side the red line is what we got stuffed in to the Jeep.

I need to make a small basket for the tire carrier so I can have a small cooler so when I am on the trail I don't have to empty the Jeep to get to the big cooler.

Jeff

Comment

jeff what happened to the motorhome deal, the mud sucked a little ? we didnt get a chance to hook up out there we were camped on the left side just after the bridge in hammnertown heights with mayor hundy and others ....

Comment

Originally posted by bullysteve View Post
          jeff what happened to the motorhome deal, the mud sucked a little ? we didnt get a chance to hook up out there we were camped on the left side just after the bridge in hammnertown heights with mayor hundy and others ....
          We decided to buy all of our camping equipment so we will be able to camp out on the trails instead of missing the runs or having to stay in a motel.

The mud wasn't to bad as long as you were up on the slope/sand areas.

We had a great time.

Jeff

Comment

thats cool at least you had a great time , a few of us are talking about a overnight tent camping calico run soon maybe you guys can make it out ......

Comment

Great photos! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
              X