Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: STOLEN 2004 TJ Rubicon

On Wednesday of this week a Dark Green with a black soft top 2004 TJ Rubicon was stolen from Martin Chevrolet employee parking lot around 3 PM

It's owner Steve does not frequent this sight as he is relatively new to the Jeep world but I told him I would put out the APB

Items to look for :
    37" kevlar MTR's
    7" Rock Crawler Tri link lift..
    Currie 9 Rear end

If you see any of these items up for sale please contact the Torrance Police Department... 310-328-3456

I know this doesn't belong on this thread but it will be seen.. thanks Mods for understanding.
    Last edited by Toolman; 02-13-10, 07:16 AM. Reason: wrong phone number
    You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Originally posted by Toolman View Post
    On Wednesday of this week a Dark Green with a black soft top 2004 TJ Rubicon was stolen from Martin Chevrolet employee parking lot around 3 PM

It's owner Steve does not frequent this sight as he is relatively new to the Jeep world but I told him I would put out the APB

Items to look for :
    37" kevlar MTR's
    7" Rock Crawler Tri link lift..
    Currie 9 Rear end

If you see any of these items up for sale please contact the Torrance Police Department... 310-326-3456

I know this doesn't belong on this thread but it will be seen.. thanks Mods for understanding.
    will keep eyes open

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Man that sucks. I just had my F-350 stolen last week from my driveway. Luckily I got it back less that 12 hours later with minimal damage. I hope the same for you. I will keep an eye out. Did you have an alarm or any security?

I am taking my truck and jeep next week to get paging alarms installed.

Good luck.

Comment

I'll watch for it. A Jeep like that would definately have my attention! Of course ANY Jeep gets my attention.
        I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

It wasn't mine thank the lord , however you will notice it driving... it is very tall.

I think Lo Jack is the way to go I'm going to instal that on my Jeep next. It's not a daily driver but you never know.
          You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

Big time BULL CRAP!!!I,ll keep a look out..
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

http://www.ravelco.com saved my 2nd jeep from getting stolen!

Comment

i hate to hear about this, and since my Jeep has almost been jacked 3times in the past year... I can imagine how this guy feels.

Just another reminder for Jeep guys that REALLY like their Jeep. Kill switches work wonders!!
                [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
                  Kill switches work wonders!!
                  That is the reason I have one....
                  "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2001TJ View Post
                    That is the reason I have one....
                    I know my 2001 has the SKIM system. I have a basic metal key I keep in my toolbox in the garage that allows me to turn on the ignition so I can listen to the radio when I'm working on the jeep, but if I try to start it, it'll run for 2 seconds and die. How do theives bypass this feature?

Comment

They don't, the skim feature is pretty darn hard to bypass. It's very well designed and very hard to defeat

Comment

They bypass it by dragging it on to a tow truck.
                        "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Wow I hope he gets it back. I know how he feels!
                          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Working...
                          X