Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Last second run

Last min... last second trail/ mud run. Just can't wait to feel the rain in the desert running down the wash at the same time. Its BorregoWrangler's fault, his thread gave me the itch. So off to Pinion and Fish creek/diablo drop off... up Carrizzo canyon wash, hopefully in a rain cloud with lots of mischief along the way.
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
    Last min... last second trail/ mud run. Just can't wait to feel the rain in the desert running down the wash at the same time. Its BorregoWrangler's fault, his thread gave me the itch. So off to Pinion and Fish creek/diablo drop off... up Carrizzo canyon wash, hopefully in a rain cloud with lots of mischief along the way.
    Wish I could go with you Bob. wheelin in the rain is my favorite! When I get done with my Jeep we'll have to get the regular crew together for a Bronco Peak Rain Run...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Wish I could go too, Bob, but it's going to take a few weeks to get my Jeep's drive train sorted out. Careful with those flash floods--the ground is still pretty saturated.
      holes = cowbell

Comment

Working...
      X