Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Hammers 1-30-10

Shari and I met up with Stuart, Steve, Fred and Hundy for a couple of day of trail riding. The weather was great and because of the recent rains, the dust was down.

Hundy brought his Sammi buggy and it climbed like a goat. Fred rode with Steve. Hopefully he'll have his project finished soon and will join us.

The first day we took Jackhammer to Wrecking Ball to Big Johnson and Upper Johnson.

JackHammer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSEIgHxOtk

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
    Shari and I met up with Stuart, Steve, Fred and Hundy for a couple of day of trail riding. The weather was great and because of the recent rains, the dust was down.

Hundy brought his Sammi buggy and it climbed like a goat. Fred rode with Steve. Hopefully he'll have his project finished soon and will join us.

The first day we took Jackhammer to Wrecking Ball to Big Johnson and Upper Johnson.

JackHammer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSEIgHxOtk
    Behotch! DOn't even call me or anything. I see how I rate now...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Lets see the carnage! lol

Comment

I had so wanted to ride with Steve on Sunday, flu rained on my parade. Very nice video, cannot wait to get my other Jeep done and go have some fun on the crazy stuff. Seems like sunday was a bit tougher on the equipment. Hundy's little Samster is a pretty good little buggy and Mark does very well with it. Not to mention that the Mean Green Machine is no slouch either.
        Andrew and Stu well their machines have been all over here so we know how capable those are
        Last edited by aw12345; 02-01-10, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          Behotch! DOn't even call me or anything. I see how I rate now...

You were invited. I know what you're going through. I paid my dues, now it's your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
            Lets see the carnage! lol
            Carnage? What make you think there was carnage?

Okay, Booger took a beating this trip, but I'll let Steve tell you about that. Stuart sliced a sidewall on Saturday, but we managed to get it to stop leaking with about a dozen plugs. He ran Sunday without any problems.

Art, we're looking forward to having you join us.

Wrecking Ball was next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypst7CsNreA

Comment

Mean Green or Booger, I like Booger better lol

Comment

You were invited. I know what you're going through. I paid my dues, now it's your turn.
                Thanks, but that doesn't make the DTs go away...
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Carnage? What make you think there was carnage?

Okay, Booger took a beating this trip, but I'll let Steve tell you about that. ]
                  What can I say I have inside info.LOL

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                  Mean Green or Booger, I like Booger better lol
                  So what is the name ?. How about the "Green Machine" ( My most favorite funnest toy when I was about 6 years old) anybody remember them? Watching that video of steves green jeep climbing reminds me of "The Hulk" also. He gets mad and things get broke! kinda fits aye? You guys looked like you had a great time too. I think rather watch then try some of that stuff with my heep.

Comment

Nope Booger it is

Comment

what a awesome time , we even ran down boulderdash saturday i did not think running 5 JV trails in a day was possible , great group and ya sledge kicked my a&^ sunday or it was andrews spotting not sure yet ..... just kidding andrew ! broken ctm ujoint , driver side inner and outer chromoly's ,bend engine bell housing , bend shifter linkage and several scars ...what a good time , oh ya almost forgot split gas tank !!! PS: those carne asada's almost make the trip worth it ....

Comment

So what is the name ?. How about the "Green Machine" ( My most favorite funnest toy when I was about 6 years old) anybody remember them?
                        Me and my Green Machine were the terror of my street when I as about 5 or 6. The best part was crossing the levers and spinning out. There would probably be lawsuits nowadays...
                        holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
                          Me and my Green Machine were the terror of my street when I as about 5 or 6. The best part was crossing the levers and spinning out. There would probably be lawsuits nowadays...
                          I guess they still sell them. Makes me wish I was a kid again. Oh well the jeeps the new toy and just as fun lol. Sorry for the hijack.

Comment

I guess they still sell them. Makes me wish I was a kid again. Oh well the jeeps the new toy and just as fun lol. Sorry for the hijack.

Holly Crap, are you guys sure your parents loved you? I heard of the morning after pill, but I didn't know they had something for eight years after!

Waiting for You Tube to finish uploading.

Comment

Kinda looks like Booger doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X