Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome..... i need to do more jeepin..
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Mike I really want to head out with you. I am completely fascinated by the mining history of our area, and would really enjoy heading out to these areas with you.
      Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
      Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
      HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
        Mike I really want to head out with you. I am completely fascinated by the mining history of our area, and would really enjoy heading out to these areas with you.
        [COLOR="Blue"]Nathan maybe I'll put a run together to go out there to the Red Mt / Red Rock area sometime.

mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Sweet! Have you hit Goverement Peak? There are TONS of mines on that hill. It's due south of Randsburg about 5 miles.

here's some photos: http://nwoods.smugmug.com/Land-Rover...46104276_HWFcK
          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
            Sweet! Have you hit Goverement Peak? There are TONS of mines on that hill. It's due south of Randsburg about 5 miles.

here's some photos: http://nwoods.smugmug.com/Land-Rover...46104276_HWFcK
            [COLOR="Blue"]I haven't been up Goverment peak. I didn't see any structures up there, so I didn't run it. I wasn't sure of the mine situation. It looks like a neat trail though.

mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
            X