Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better yet mark i'm planning a riffle canyon run soon for your sammy .....i'll keep you posted !

Comment

Hey Steve you name that beast yet? Did someone call it the bugger after you painted it green?lol What funny thats what some friend of mine called my car in high school. Any way look like you guys had alot of fun I need to get old blue up and running again.

Comment

Well Beau git your butt in gear and git ur done

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post

whos jeep is this? nice...
          curious on the rear stretch... pretty sure I noticed it
          [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Rear stretch and tank is made by the owner of the Jeep as well as pretty much everything else on his Jeep

Comment

awesome! thanks sorry for the highjack
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

No highjack, no worries

Comment

Frank said he had a great time. So thanks for the good time Art & Fred. So when do we do Shaft Canyon?
                  IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Well, I think some of that stuff is in que for the next Jeep built. Ya know Freddy is busy and same here spend a good chunk of the day hacking and cuttin, got to love it.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                      Well, I think some of that stuff is in que for the next Jeep built. Ya know Freddy is busy and same here spend a good chunk of the day hacking and cuttin, got to love it.

So when are you going to start the build thread?
                      "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

When I actually get busy with it, so far I haven;t had much time for it. will start in earnest in the next couple of weeks

Comment

Working...
                        X