Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready lets go.

Comment

Don't leave yet, it's more than a month away.
      holes = cowbell

Comment

This is a great Event. I missed the last one but don't want to miss it again.

Comment

Is it time yet ! LOL

Comment

I,m gonna try my ass off to get to this one!!
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

My tranny swap is looking good, but I'm sweating my t-case now...:bonk:
              holes = cowbell

Comment

Anyone, please send me in the right direction to this event I did look at the location and it was not very specific is there and adress or a map aerial or otherwise? Thanks ya,ll...Geeb
                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Heres the general area, you cant miss it with the crowd! Last years location Google KMZ here TDS
                  97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                  WEB site

Comment

MJR Group

Is there anyone from MJR still going to TDS, rain or shine? Looks like it’s going to rain that whole weekend.
                    Drew
                    95yj Six Pack

Comment

I will be there. I assume there will only be about 1200-1500 of our closest friends there.....
                      Rich

Comment

weather next week for the event is Sunny and 70's !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewminator View Post
                          Is there anyone from MJR still going to TDS, rain or shine? Looks like it’s going to rain that whole weekend.
                          I'll be there at least for Saturday!
                          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                          WEB site

Comment

Tds

I have to be there at least for Fri. and Sat. Be at the registration desk on Fri. till about 6. Will be roving the trail between check point 1&2 on Sat..
                            So far over 110,000 dollars in prizes. One Reg. one ticket. Probably about 100 Vendors. Hope to see you at the Registration desk.
                            George

Comment

Me and "Big Guy" and some others will be there on Sat to look over all the vendor stuff and see the hills covered with 'Ants' in a place which is 99% of the time desolate. Really something to see. And as 'Ol Man' puts it, 'to visit 1200 to 1500 of our closest friends'.
                              Look for me with the white jeep and 'My Jeep Rocks.com' banner on the windshield.
                              Bob
                              "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                              (Charles Wells)

Comment

I'll be there looking forward to seeing everyone there i'm easy to find meatlcloak on the windsheild polrcon on the lic plate.
                                2005 TJ SE 2.4L 6 Speed
                                37X12.50X17 on Stock JK Wheels
                                Dana 60 Rear 44 Front
                                Metalcloak Arched Front Fenders and Flares

wwww.polarbearunlimited.com

Comment

Working...
                                X