Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: clawhammer 12/26

anybody up for some JV fun , run clawhammer and what ever else , lockers and 35" tires required ....be on the lakebed 9:30am saturday .....

So are we calling the jeep (THE GREEN MACHINE) or ( THE BAD AS GREEN MACHINE) Would love to come out, but need to dump the relatives.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

not sure of a new name yet curtis but working on one, sorry you can not make it !

Comment

Wish I would have seen this earlier!!! Want to get the Samster out!

Comment

mark, you missed a good day just fred(flatout) and kevin(1 bad fnz) joined me and we ran claw , a little of jack then let kevin play on back door gate keeper for a while ......sorry no pics the place was empty thought more people would of been out .

Comment

Steve,

No pictures? You were probably at home on the couch. Andrew always takes pictures!

OK, I saw Kevin this morning in Lucerne. I ask him for the real story! LMAO!!!!!

Mitch

Comment

we all forgot to take some mitch , kevin even brought his camera .....next time we will have some !!

Comment

Did you guys make it up back door?
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Steve Remember the super hero..(THE GREEN LANTERN)? paint an action figure on yer hood you,re good to go...lol
                  "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

curtis when was the last time you seen back door , its dug out another foot or so at the bottom , its crazy sure would like to see some others give it a go !!

Comment

Steve,

How about a Bruce Lee figure for the hood and call it
                      "The Green Hornet"! LMAO

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                      X