Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Discussion: Deep Creek/Willow Creek Snow?

Taking the family up to Deep Creek area from Willow Creek trail this Sunday and was wondering if anybody has been up there in the last few days, any snow or is it all dried out already?

Just want to make sure we pack accordingly. If no one has been in the area in the past few days, then I'm just going to have to drive up there before Sunday to see the condition of the area.

Anybody?

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

I was up there on Sat and Sun . . . unless there has been another storm, I wouldn't expect much more than mostly slush and mud with some patches of snow in some areas. Even with all the rain last weekend, most of BB just saw rain too.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Thanks Santa!!!! Are you bringing me a winch for christmas?

Comment

Shant!! Are ya gonna be grillin on this one??
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
          Shant!! Are ya gonna be grillin on this one??
          Not sure of the plans just yet. I need to get up there and check out the condition. Don't want to take out wives, mothers and fathers out in the mud....don't need complaints you know LOL.

Comment

Good idea, when you said family ..you MEANT family!!! I thought maybe a cousin little brother type family..lol..
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
              Good idea, when you said family ..you MEANT family!!! I thought maybe a cousin little brother type family..lol..
              No if that was the case it wouldn't be an issue. You see my wife is the complete opposite of me; city girl. Moms and dads need picnic benches and dry ground to sit around so they can eat, drink, smoke hokkas and play backgammon all day. Not that I mind it but I just need to make sure they are comfy you know

Comment

Shant,

It's dry out at the Bullfrog! Gather up the family for some fun.

Geeb: Shant ALWAYS has the grill going!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                  Shant,

It's dry out at the Bullfrog! Gather up the family for some fun.

Geeb: Shant ALWAYS has the grill going!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch
                  The bullfog has to wait my friend. I'm looking at the cakewalk post but I have guests coming over Saturday night from my wifes side of the family...DAMN!

Comment

Working...
                  X