Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and the kids are definitely in, fixed the spare tire carrier tonight, so good to go.

Always fun to hit trails new to me.
    "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Originally posted by jpn4fun View Post
      Got room for 1 more. If so count me in.
      See you there.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

cakewalk

I up for a run
        9:30 am
        Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
          See you there.
          Any plans on running bullfrog?
          YJ Stock
          BROSANDSISEMBROIDERY.COM

Comment

We will probably be runnig parts of both and some other added fun stuff. I also have a waterfall for the big boys to try.
            Last edited by curtis; 12-17-09, 05:44 PM.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Jorge,

Be careful when Curtis throws in casual comments like "and some other added fun stuff". LMAO!!!!!!! Yikes. Please take lots of cameras and lots of photos.

Curtis, I'll see you Saturday before your run.

Mitch

Comment

Mitch did you get your front axle done and find any doors for the grand cherokee yet?

Comment

Curtis,

I have the Chromo front axle and the Aussie front locker just waiting to get that installed.

The Grand was started tonight. The motor sounds fine but the exhaust end sounds funky. Probobly will need a CAT. We'll see. I'll give KEN some shopping money and see where we end up.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                    Jorge,

Be careful when Curtis throws in casual comments like "and some other added fun stuff". LMAO!!!!!!! Yikes. Please take lots of cameras and lots of photos.
                    Mitch
                    LOL!, it's all good. This should be my most challenging trail I've ran so far. Looking forward towards it. See you guys there.
                    YJ Stock
                    BROSANDSISEMBROIDERY.COM

Comment

Looks like I might make it out there with you guys after all. Gotta get a few honey-dos done this evening so I can get the hall pass. See you guys in the morning!
                      "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

OK a few things to button up and i should be good to go , see you there curtis ...what cb channel and i'll be at the trail head waiting for you guys ....

Comment

Channel 25, 9:30 at 247 and camp rock. glad you can make it.

Comment

bump! I'll be there with my son, hope you guys aren't planning on doing any rough stuff, my jeep is still kinda stock... :devil:
                            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Jesse,

Your stock YJ should be fine. Curtis knows all of the easy lines if you have any trouble! LMAO!!!!!!I'll be there to say HI in the morning. I have the other stock YJ.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                              X