Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Last Minute Rowher Muddin

Talk about last minute . . . Geebo, myself and possibly Dave (previously known as Whitewall) are heading up to Rowher to play around . . . will probably be leaving in the next hour or two. We'll be on Channel 29. Post up or PM quick if you want to join in or perhaps we'll run into you out there.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Have fun guys. I'm jealous...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Rat dont be jealous. In 8 months to a year you will be driving around in something better.

joe where da pics??
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Had a good time out there . . . Geebo wasn't able to make it, so just Dave and I hit the trail . . . Ran most of Rowher from the Sierra side and then ended up on an offshoot that took us back around . . . we thought it was a different route, but it worked out. The trail is definitely more interesting in the rain/mud . . . a couple of the steep sections took a bit of back and forth action with the steering wheel and quite a bit of skinny pedal to keep moving forward. The Jeep had me worried for a minute as it started squeeking a bit and I was worried that the DS might be acting up or perhaps the front one was now going to give me greif, but within 5 minutes the noise went and didn't return . . . it had just started raining so it might have had something to do with that. I'd swear the Jeep felt smoother than ever on the ride home . . . probably cuz I only bothered to aired up to 26 and didn't reconnect . . . but I'm deeming this a successful shakedown run after my recent repairs and am off to Big Bear in the morning!!! No pics . . . we were basically running thru the clouds the entire day so you couldn't see much more than 30 feet or so. There was actually a tiny bit of snow up at the top of Rowher.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

very cool Joe I,m glad David was able to go, and that ya,ll had fun..again sorry I had to flake at the last minute what a MISERABLE day I had her in one room me in the other all day..ain,t love grand..LOL..oh well that,s the way the cookie crumbles I guess, hope you guys have fun in BB say hey to Rick,,Be Safe....Geeb
          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
          X