Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Last chance trail run

Taking the kids through last chance on Saturday the 12th, gonna test out the lower gears and front locker. Will be meeting at the Jawbone store at 10am. Will be myself and a buddy in a Rubi LJ, others are welcome.
    "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

hi,

we are new in my jeeprocks, we may go to last chance trail on saturday if we go we will stop to say hi to you guys, tito and naomi

Comment

Welcome, hope to see you out there, should be fun supposed to have little bit of rain, might make for a couple challenges.

Comment

Was nice weather out there today, stopped many times for the litte ones to get out and explore nature and the canyons off the trail.

Took them to the Shmidt tunnel so they could get a history lesson while out there, they got quite scared inside the tunnel.

After the Schmidt tunnel I couldn't exactly remember the way out so just kept following the signs for ep15, as I figured its heading in the general direction of Randsburg road. Actually ended up coming out on Charlie Road after going through a nice short blackwalled canyon. Canyon was quite a challenge in the rain the 5 or 6 rock ledges were all slick, made it fun.

Not sure if there is a name for the canyon, its in between the end of EP15 and Charlie Rd. on this map link.

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&sourc...93,0.1684&z=13

Didn't take any action pics of the jeep, just some of the kids exploring.

Comment

hi ,lake

we went to the jawbone, we get late 10:35, we also went to black mountain, to the mines, to bad we miss you guys, next time. tito/naomi

Comment

It's ok you probly ran across the 3 toyotas we passed on the way in. About 5 mins after we got past the v-notch we passed those 3 as they were heading back towards the Randsburg rd.

Comment

yes

we dit we saw the toyotas, nice trail, we also went to bickels camp, old post office, we will be back in new year.

Comment

Working...
              X