Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geebo
    replied
    Yup!!! It,s David with the white walls ., but he couldn,t handle all the comments so he turned them around..lol

Leave a comment:

• aw12345
    replied
    Sounds good to me

Leave a comment:

• Geebo
    replied
    Cool Rick it,ll be good to see ya again..Art I,ll be by around 12.15 or 12.30..is that ok? And Thanks in advance for your help.,as always...Geeb

Leave a comment:

• aw12345
    replied
    No problem hopefully there is plenty of mud for all of us

Leave a comment:

• rickashay
    replied
    Originally posted by Geebo View Post
    Might bring a buddy in a brite orange jeep.....he wants to get her dirty too..
    Is it the one with white walls might see you guys there.

Leave a comment:

• Geebo
    replied
    Might bring a buddy in a brite orange jeep.....he wants to get her dirty too..

Leave a comment:

• Geebo
    replied
    Oh and Art that little squeek I was tellin ya about I thought it was gone this morning when the jeep was cold nothin..Then she warmed up and started whinning,,oh well you,ll see..asta min yawna..lol

Leave a comment:

• Geebo
    replied
    I.ll be there!! So I,ll be there!! I,ll try and get a couple a guys to join,Art do ya think I,ll make it thru in the mud? Just a little more peddle?lol

Leave a comment:

• aw12345
    started a topic Trail Run: Cleghorn mudding

Cleghorn mudding

Anybody up for some mudding and slip sliding on Cleghorn tomorrow afternoon? After a good rain it gets to be an even more fun trail. Start around 2 pm meet under the freeway bridge at the Cleghorn off ramp of the I-15fwy
Working...
X