Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: good ol' CLEGHORN

well. it was another awesome wheeling day with the MJR crew.. buunch of MJR peeps rolled out to cleghorn on sunday.. but bash and I decided to run it backwards.. from the 138.. well i will spare the details.. since they have been covered in the other thread..

but.. jeeps, jeeps on fire.. and a EPIC BBQ and great friends.. sums it up

so here is some pics.. i will post the photobucket link when i get them all up

Last edited by LEADFOOTjosh; 11-24-09, 07:10 PM.
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

ummm BBQ... u guys missed out

the burnt hood

my jeep rocks.. lol jk

pic of me pullin the burnt XJ..
    objects in mirror are closer than they appear.. lol
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

oh ya.. i am off to the river for 5 days of jeepin.. and maybe some boatin if the weather permits.. ttyl

Comment

Nice lookin' pics. That BBQ looks good!
        "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Originally posted by 4xfiend View Post
          Nice lookin' pics. That BBQ looks good!

ya.. the bbq with bash is always good... i picked up a grill like the one he has so i can help out on kitchen duty on future runs

Comment

Josh, good seein ya again on Cleghorn ..I,m glad everything worked out and ya,ll got home safe..Geebo
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Good seeing u too... ur jeep is looking awesome..
              Originally posted by Geebo View Post
              Josh, good seein ya again on Cleghorn ..I,m glad everything worked out and ya,ll got home safe..Geebo

Comment

VID of BASHY

lol.. sorry for the F-bomb.. didnt know my boy Dink was taping.. lol.. but here is the vid of bash gettin the XJ with NO brakes (e-brake only) down the hill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBWD9sjFffI

Comment

Working...
                X