Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn

Anyone up for a Cleghorn run? Sun 9 AM meet at offramp and trailhead next to the 15 freeway. We will be doing the run from front to back and once finished we will take the 138 back around to 15 head home
    Bring some water, we will stop near top for lunch and tales of grandeur. The total 13 mi run takes about 4 hours with stops and BSing'

CB Channel 15
    cel 562*618*0070
    Last edited by chilidipper; 11-19-09, 12:07 PM. Reason: instructions
    Living the Dream"!
    , Joe

I,m hoping to just maybe do this here run., never been there before if all goes well I,m in..Geeb. BTW what cb channelare ya gonna be on? if I,m running late, getting gears this weekend so might need to play catch up.
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Sounds like fun... ill know by Friday..
      [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
      PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

I think I might be up for this. I'm a 5-/50 right now. Let me talk to Khoren with his "new-to-him" stock xj and I'll let you know by Friday

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

BTW Josh, would you mind if we run it backword from the 138 to the 15?

Comment

Why not run it both ways, doesn't really take all that long

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
              BTW Josh, would you mind if we run it backword from the 138 to the 15?
              Never run it backwards... so I don't care...
              [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Can't run it both ways. I gotta be out of there by 2:30pm.

Josh, Let's meet at the Cleghorn Entrance from the 138 at 9:00am. We're good to go. Please confirm.

Comment

You have been confirmed.... lol

Comment

I might head that direction on Sunday, but I'll have a later start time. If you run reverse, we'll probably cross paths.
                    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Might see ya there Nathan, I am planning on dragging Geebo across that trail on Sunday afternoon

Comment

I might be in on this run, may take my sister, she has never been jeepin. and cleg would be a good place to start her.
                        The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by chilidipper View Post
                          Anyone up for a Cleghorn run? Sun 9 AM meet at offramp and trailhead next to the 15 freeway. We will be doing the run from front to back and once finished we will take the 138 back around to 15 head home
                          Bring some water, we will stop near top for lunch and tales of grandeur. The total 13 mi run takes about 4 hours with stops and BSing'

CB Channel 15
                          cel 562*618*0070
                          I don't know why but I thought the first thread was written by LeadfootJosh. I didn't mean to thread hijack with the whole reverse driving thing Chilidipper. Sorry about that.

Comment

Shant,

Easy to mistake! Our friend Josh has been playing at the river for the last several months instead of Jeeping. Now he's ready to go!!!!! Other plans for Sunday so I'll catch you next time! Have fun.

Mitch
                            Last edited by Mitch; 11-21-09, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Hey all ,quick question about Cleghorn what major city is it near? Just so I kinda know where I,m going from N.Hollywood, I saw on the post San Berdo? don,t sound familar to me..lol..Thanks Geebo
                              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
                              X