Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Bullfrog with the Shant's Armenian Posse'

I had a "CODE WORD" secret hand shake run this morning with Shant (MrBash),Mike (Awesome H1 Hummer), a couple of Photographers (Filming for a Armenian cable show and a SEMA video), and a couple of other friends on Dirt Bikes and a quad. For those of you who have not had a chance to hang out with Shant and his friends, you are missing out! These crazy Amenian guys are an absolute riot to be with. Here are some highlights from the day.

Mitch

As usual, Shant brought a friend to entertain us!

The H1 has no droop in the front end and ran this entire turn on 3 wheels!

Great88

Mr Bash

Grill time

We saw Mark (Hundred Dollar Man) a couple of times today, but this looks more like $1000 dollar man!

Cool sunset on the way home

My DSL went down last night so I'll get the videos and a couple pic's up this afternoon.
    Last edited by Mitch; 11-16-09, 07:30 AM.

Hey Mitch we had a freakin blast today. Glad you were able to come out and hang with us. I wish you had stayed for the grilling but we'll do that again next time.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Ok ok ok .. i finished my jeep today.. and IT IS NOW READY!!! please dont leave me out anymore.. lol
      [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
      PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
        Ok ok ok .. i finished my jeep today..
        Ive heard that one before!:poop:
        Those left standing
        Will make millions
        Writing books on ways
        It should have been
        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
          Ok ok ok .. i finished my jeep today.. and IT IS NOW READY!!! please dont leave me out anymore.. lol
          Hey Josh how a been? We just pickd up a 92 Xj for my buddy Kevin...remember the Black Tahoe, ya that guy. We got rid of the Tahoe. What kind of lift you got on your XJ? Your flex is impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
            I had a "CODE WORD" secret hand shake run this morning with Shant (MrBash),Mike (Awesome H1 Hummer), a couple of Photographers (Filming for a Armenian cable show and a SEMA video), and a couple of other friends on Dirt Bikes and a quad. For those of you who have not had a chance to hang out with Shant and his friends, you are missing out! These crazy Amenian guys are an absolute riot to be with. Here are some highlights from the day.

Mitch
            Hey buddy the pics dissapeared...

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
              Ive heard that one before!:poop:
              hahahaha.. no really.. i did...

got all my bumpstops figured out today.. she is ready to rock and roll..

and why you hating???
              Last edited by LEADFOOTjosh; 11-15-09, 10:13 PM.
              [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
                Hey Josh how a been? We just pickd up a 92 Xj for my buddy Kevin...remember the Black Tahoe, ya that guy. We got rid of the Tahoe. What kind of lift you got on your XJ? Your flex is impressive.

well.. in my avatar.. its just a rough country lower arm stock upper arm and 4.5 in lift springs front and rear...

now i have adjustable upper and lowers with jonny joints..currie steering, adj. track bar but still running the 4.5 in springs.. so now i have the same flex.. but i wont rip my mounts off the jeep.. or kill my bushings every trip..

plus now she is on 35's
                cant wait to try it out..
                Last edited by LEADFOOTjosh; 11-15-09, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Josh,

Good to hear that you are finally ready to go. MUST WHEEL!

Mitch

Comment

Looks like a great time, did that H1 get all the way through Bullfrog?
                    :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

Comment

Nice report and pic,s..Mr.Bash still haven,t met yet but you,re cookin something looking very tasty every time I see a post..Gotta love it a happy jeeper is a full jeeper..LOL.
                      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by flatpoint View Post
                        Looks like a great time, did that H1 get all the way through Bullfrog?
                        We had to bypass a few spots. We stopped after the Jeep Eater to grill and it got dark so we didn't continue. Over-all he did a good job driving the beast around but he was nervous in a few spots due to large boulders getting too close to the doors.

He did NOT make it through the entrance to bullfrog. Kept high centering on the driver side so he bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                          a happy jeeper is a full jeeper..LOL.
                          :thumbs_up

Comment

Here's a couple video's from Sunday.

Mitch

Mr Bash getting too much help, plus notice the spotter calling the wrong direction.

Three stooges dinner convention!

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                              Here's a couple video's from Sunday.

Mitch

Mr Bash getting too much help, plus notice the spotter calling the wrong direction.

Three stooges dinner convention!

Thanks bud. I was waiting for more pics but didn't want to bother you. Do you have any more pictures?

Comment

Working...
                              X