Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Motino Wash

Had a great day with Fred, Nathan, Art, and the other guy who's name I can't remember. Did Motino, Art and Freds Fire road, and parts of heartbreak ridge. The trails are getting a little torn up. so it makes them more fun. Also checked out mine on heartbreak ridge.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Originally posted by curtis View Post
    Had a great day with Fred, Nathan, Art, and the other guy who's name I can't remember. Did Motino, Art and Freds Fire road, and parts of heartbreak ridge. The trails are getting a little torn up. so it makes them more fun. Also checked out mine on heartbreak ridge.
    Where are the pics?! I'm living vicariously through you guys while the Rat is getting plastic surgery. It's gonna be a lonnnng Winter...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Kurt I thought you had extra free time these days so the rat should be done fairly quickly.
      Nathan took some pictures other than that we where busily tooling along.
      Steve, what happened? Went for some play in the hammers instead? We waited for you for a bit and then proceeded to have our fun. Mitch we missed ya, its time for the great88 to tackle that fire road. Was a fun run the trail was properly torn and dug up which made for some new line finding and a nice challenge. Afterwards we did some extra credit stuff then headed to Heartbreakridge where the rest of the group did some mine exploring and I headed home to take care of some wifey do's.
      Besides it being a bit chilly, it was a great day on the trail, lots of wheeling and a bit of winching to put icing on the cake.
      Fire roads rule lol

Last edited by aw12345; 11-15-09, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Sounds like you guys had a good time. I wish I could have joined you. Looking forward to some pics.
        "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

I can't wait to go. Looks like an awesome trail

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Shant, it will be fun to take the whole Armenian gang across that trail.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
              Shant, it will be fun to take the whole Armenian gang across that trail.
              We took the H1 to Bullfrog today with Mitch. Very interesting it was I did not take any photos. I hope Mitch has some to post later.

10,400lbs of steel crawling through the rocks.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

I see a Hummer with 40's and what not doing the Hammers in another year, Your creating a rock crawling monster there Shant

Comment

Working...
                X