Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Sema 2009 - pics

Guys, you know what to expect from Alexis'pics...

This is the first set of 200...

another album is coming soon...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/..._photos_button

[COLOR="Sienna"]IF you can get past the girl in the Camouflage outfit... Are those the new "airless" tires on that hummer?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Great pics!
      Does he have ties to Pirelli Tires?
      He had those girls workin' it
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Nice pictures, but if i was to go to a sema show i think i;d like to see the products they have. Maybe because i'm old.

Comment

it is hard watch to the moon, and not paying attention to the stars...
          yeap, he knows the Pirelli girls...
          yes, those are the "airless" tires... but what hummer?
          roof tents is growing... hopefuly prices will down...
          what about the ARB ADN Tree?

Comment

btw, who needs WD40?

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/...3%3A1196721315

Comment

Did you get any photos of the WildBoar roof tent?
              And, thanks for the the eye candy. I love looking at your photos :-)
              Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
              Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
              HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

I'll up-load the 3rd album soon, I need to do some "homework" before the wife gets upset with me...

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Miranda View Post
                  yes, those are the "airless" tires... but what hummer?
                  [COLOR="Sienna"]I almost thought you were serious. I had to go back and look![/COLOR]
                  [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                  Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

LOL

and the last album

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/...03%3A393793906

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Miranda View Post
                      I'd like two big jugs of WD-40.

Very nice pics, as always.
                      "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Sweet pic SEMA was a Blast Ill be rebuilding the Jeep again for next year.
                        [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

My pictures don't have any of the curvy eye candy that Robert's do (I toured the show with my wife), but here are some additional photos and info. I was there for a VERY brief 2 hour visit. So, how do you do SEMA in 2 hours? I have no clue, but we tried our best. Of the three LARGE buildings, we made it 3/4 of the way through one building, and didn't get to see the exterior stuff at all, other than the babes in the DUB's display by the taxi que :-)

Here are some things that stood out for me:

Lance's cool inflatable sand tracks. JC Brandon gave me a good explaination of how Disabled Explorer's uses them to assist in changing a heavy tire like the SportMobil's rig. Not an inconsequential task if you are in a wheel chair!

Body Armor has this nice sturdy looking side rails for the TJ/LJ (and JK I'm sure). I don't personally care for the steel corner protectors that all the rock crawler guys use, but these look pretty useful, just the right amount of meat.

Just a few examples of about 20 different 3 wheel electric vehicles on display. They were all very cool, and I was surprised how many there were!

I don't know quite what this is, but it looks like an absolute BLAST to drive:

Wild Boar had a blingie JK, but it had a very cool looking roof top tent. I did not get to see the display in their booth, but I was intrigued by the compact, lightweight design of this tent.

Some more bits:

Everyone in snow country needs one of these modified Side-by-Sides

Some nice looking LED rock lights from VisionX. No info on pricing available

SmittyBuilt (what an ironic name, because they don't actually build anything, do they?) has a new CO2 tank system from the Land of Cheap Plastic Parts, but it actually looks half decent, and, it's half the price of a PowerTank. $285 anticipate list price, once they get the mounting bracket system sorted out. Adjustable regulator from 0-140 PSI, and they say it will not freeze up, even under prolonged use. They ran some sort of pneumatic winch for about 4 continous minutes and it was frosty, but not frozen.

One of the stupidist Jeeps ever, but still kinda cool in a perverted way. It has some great little features, and was obviously a lot of effort and work put into it, but essentially useless:

Some more:

This looks like a pretty smart system, but....

I thought this was pretty smart. DayStar came out with a line of resilient bump stops that are sorta like air-bumps, but $900 cheaper:

I LOVED this Lower40 JK with the 400hp HEMI and Dana 60 rear, and a true trail gate! My wife Marni digged it too:

Marni found the OJ-JK to be 100% ready for her personally use. Scott, can we make some sort of Rent to Own deal? LOL

Okay, I should know this, but I don't. What awning is this?

Super clean XJ bumper. Not sure who makes it, but it was sweet

From the future....

I absolutely fell in love with this Ferrari. Hey, it's family friendly!

Folks, this is a big tire. I myself am VERY large, and this tire dwarfs me. I estimate this tire to be well over 8 feet tall!
                          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

cool pics. Those bumps are definetly affordable.

I want those tires
                            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Hey Robert,
                              Great pix.
                              A lot of really nice.... headlights!:wink:

Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X