Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Bullfrog/ Cakewalk and beyond

Anybody up for some trail fun tomorrow?
    Meet 11 am at Highway 247 and Camprock rd in Lucerne valley. Thinking of running Bullfrog and Cakewalk and maybe hammer down and whatever else we can find.
    Mike do you have some time to hang out with us?

Maybe

Hmmm. Mite be able to make this.
    Gotta be back by 4 though.

Scott

Comment

Well it's easy to get out of the trails so see no problem with that

Comment

Yeah, that's the ez part.
        Can't let momma find out :gun:

Scott

Comment

Haha GETTING SNEAKY I like it

Comment

Scott ,How ya been?? I know where you,re coming from there, some times our wives/girfriends tend to act like our momma,s..lol..probably with good reason when it comes to us and our jeeps..Geeb
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Well, I was going to go on the Veteran's day run but since my son is sick my wife and I compromised and I'd like to try to make it out with you guys. I'll be coming from 29 Palms. What CB channel will you be on?
              Last edited by lamar95x4; 11-10-09, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                Anybody up for some trail fun tomorrow?
                Meet 11 am at Highway 247 and Camprock rd in Lucerne valley. Thinking of running Bullfrog and Cakewalk and maybe hammer down and whatever else we can find.
                Mike do you have some time to hang out with us?
                [COLOR="Blue"]Art I just got home (9:30) from a Panamint overnighter, so I won't be able to be there tomorrow. I'm sure you'll have fun though.
                mk[/COLOR]

Comment

I'm up for Saturday or Sunday....
                  Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                  Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                  HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

will be leaving in a hour see ya there
                    Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                      Scott ,How ya been?? I know where you,re coming from there, some times our wives/girfriends tend to act like our momma,s..lol..probably with good reason when it comes to us and our jeeps..Geeb
                      Doin great Geeb! Thanks for askin.
                      Haven't wheeled with ya in a while.
                      Yeah, I moved out, got married and BAM! I had a mom again. WHat happened:dunno:
                      Just got home from work. Very tired. Not sure if I'm gonna head out there. We'll see.
                      If I'm not there on time, don't wait... I ain't comin.
                      Thanks for puting it together Art.

Scott

Comment

Had a great time wheeling with you guys! Hope everyone had a safe trip back. I stopped in Johnson Valley and got some duct tape and a plastic sign to patch up my window for the rest of the ride home :angry: I would have felt better if it had blown out on the trail and not on the way there! Thanks again!

Mike

Comment

Mike and Randall it was great hanging with you guys, was a fun day, some pretty nice wheeling.
                          Mike kinda sucks that your side window blew out, but seems to me that the rest of the day pretty well made up for it.

Comment

Good times out on the trail, many new challanging lines to take, Like this mid week wheeling will have to blow off work more often!
                            Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

Randall isn't that the truth, here is a video clip of your yellow beast and Mike's Red Rubi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5Wub67tVg

Comment

Working...
                              X