Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Nice easy drive on Cleghorn

Wehad a very nice run today made for a great afternoon in the outdoors that was greatly enjoyed by my brother and sister. Met up with Justin and Fred and later on ran into Shant and the Armenian gang was very cool to see the big yellow Hummer cruise through some of Cleghorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZaEvB-l2Wo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWkwqvHqLeY
    Last edited by aw12345; 11-08-09, 10:26 PM.

I had a great time today. Perfect weather and a nice relaxing trail. It was a pleasure to have your brother as my passenger today, Art.

Although, this quote from Austin Powers was in my head all day :devil: :

"There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch." :hide:
    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Hahaha, I guess we will just blame Austin Powers for that one lol

Comment

Art,

I bet you guys had a wonderful out there.

Shant: I miss wheeling with you! You always bring the entertainment!!!! Was that your brother and Khoren? I know I missed a fun time. Lets get that yellow monster on Bullfrog. Now that would be fun!

Mitch

Comment

Yeah, Art, as soon as I heard The Netherlands that quote popped in my head. As I said before, it was a pleasure having your brother along in my Jeep.
          "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Shant has a Bullfrog run for the BJ mobile in mind

Comment

Spoke with Mitch today and he told me about this post. It was nice seeing youi guys out there. Perfect day for wheeling!

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Working...
              X