Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: MDR Offroad race Barstow

Apple Valley member GP4play Dennis and his son and Oak Hills participants Andy and his son. Skip and Gregg not shown. We had a good time doing a little Jeeping and found a couple of really great spots to watch the race.

Gregg Turk
    West Oak Hills
    greggturk.com
    95 Jeep Cherokee, 69 Jeep CJ5

Gregg,My Son,Danny,and I had great time,those were some cool watching spots you all picked.Was good to meet you,Andy,and Tanner,and any time you want to go out let me know.
    Dennis and Danny
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
      Gregg,My Son,Danny,and I had great time,those were some cool watching spots you all picked.Was good to meet you,Andy,and Tanner,and any time you want to go out let me know.
      Dennis and Danny
      It was a good weekend. Since I really couldn't use my right arm much I was not up to snuff though. Slowly though I'm healing! Andy and I do a lot of the D37 motorcycle races and I think you'd enjoy those also. I post here when we're going out. Andy races and Tanner is moving up for 2010 so hopefully we'll be going out fairly often. I usually take the dirt bike though rather than the Jeep especially now as I'm going to be doing chase rider duty for Tanner. Hope we see you guys out there.
      Gregg Turk
      West Oak Hills
      greggturk.com
      95 Jeep Cherokee, 69 Jeep CJ5

Comment

Working...
      X