Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn this Sunday afternoon

Since my brother and sister are flying in from the Netherlands this Saturday afternoon, I cannot join the Saturday fun with Mike so decided to take them out to Cleghorn and let them play with my Jeep.
    Anybody else want to come out and play for some easy relaxed wheeling?
    Will be at the 15 and Cleghorn under the bridge between 1PM and 1.15 PM This coming Sunday the 8th.
    Come on out for some fun

I am taking my sister and her friend on that trail that same morning. Might just see you up there somewhere. Look for the Silver jeep TJ with gray doors. Hard to miss me.

Mike
    When I Die, Bury me in my JEEP. 'Cause it's never been in a hole it couldn't get out of!

Comment

Will do

Comment

I'm going to try to make it out there, Art. Will know for sure in the next day or so. I need to get out wheeling somewhere, and Cleghorn is always fun.
        "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Sounds like fun Art, See you there, Kevin.

Comment

if i can get my bumpstops installed.. id love to join..
            [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
            PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Art, You gotta know that I'd love to join you, but chances are very slim since I will be coming back from Hump 'n' Bump that day. But you never know...
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

ha art looks like i might be in for this since i missed out today in JV see you out there , anybody want to start by the lake and run it to the 15 side where the side trails start and meet up with the others ??

Comment

Steve,

Missed you today. We hit Means at 11am. Hope you make tomorrow. Might make an appearance.

Mitch

Comment

ha mitch tell me i didnt miss another good one ...any pics ??

Comment

I'll be there for sure. Meet you guys at the Cleghorn exit at 1:00.
                      "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

ha art i'm heading out i'll see you guys at the trail head were the side trails start , i'll be taking the trail from east to west then back with you guys channel # 23 ......

Comment

See ya there Justin, Steve channel 23 it is
                          See ya there

Comment

Working...
                          X