Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure glad I made it home with RD. I just replaced her driverside front bearings !! Be extra carefull removing the bolts on the caliper.

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
      We had a great time out in Calico this last weekend... It was great to run into Steve, Fred, Andrew and Shari.

Carmen is convinced (and I am not so sure I disagree with her) that my MJR name has brought some kind of a hex or something on my innocent little CJ-7. So, I am going to be changing my name... Any ideas? and Be Nice!
      Likewise Randy, it was great meeting you and Stickman. It's always nice to be able to put a face to a name.

Good luck with the CJ. Maybe you could try changing it's name to MyunbrakeableJeep and see how that works for you.

Comment

Just call it the this time I fixed it right Jeep.
        Randy, you need to take the time to go through this Jeep from bumper to bumper, check everything, replace whats worn or repair and at the end of that most if not all your problems will be a thing of the past.
        You got to realize a lot of the Jeep is 20 something years old and has most likely seen a fair amount of abuse, so some stuff needs a lot of tender love and care before you can beat on it some more

Comment

MBJEEP
          Im really sorry that you had to hang around MIke,John,Mark,Jimmie and that crew from Victorville-Apple Valley , Because I know those guys way to well.LOLOLOLOLO Joking! Johns my brother ,I know markk for the longest time ,and I know Mike well also .wish i could have made it ,but to much stuff going on
          A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

A couple of shots from the weekend.

I think they call this the Doran Waterfall. Nice shot of Fred's Jeep.

Steve with a wheel up.

Toyo Buggy taking a nap.

And it's driver trying to initiate a breath test to whoever would fall for it.

Looks like someone fell for it.

Last edited by Double AA; 11-06-09, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Some great shots Shari! Looking good fred, steve, and andrew.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Working...
              X