Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: VIDEO: Last Chance Canyon & Camping

YouTube Sucks!

I had to embed this video to my business website because you tube won't let me upload it due to the background music.

Anyway, most of the video is spoken in Armenian but I thought you would enjoy to see the H1, Chevy Tahoe and the Bashmobile go through Last Chance Canyon.

This time, the Tahoe and the Bashmobile attempted and crossed the V-Notch with open diffs. Cool spot. Last chance canyon is way to beautiful.

Enjoy

http://sebastiansflooring.com/lastchancecanyon.htm

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Looks like you all had a blast Shant

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      Looks like you all had a blast Shant
      We did Art. Kevin is really getting the hang of his Chevy. It was a great weekend.

Comment

Cool Vid! The Torsen locker on the H1 works differently than I thought. I didn't know that it would still let the light tire spin. The Tahoe on the V-Notch was impressive, but it looks like he took a trophy home with him on that driver's side.

..and I agree with you about YouTube. I have started using Vimeo.com as an alternative whenever YouTube sensors my :poop:!
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Cool Vid! The Torsen locker on the H1 works differently than I thought. I didn't know that it would still let the light tire spin. The Tahoe on the V-Notch was impressive, but it looks like he took a trophy home with him on that driver's side.

..and I agree with you about YouTube. I have started using Vimeo.com as an alternative whenever YouTube sensors my :poop:!
          The trophy on the Chevy's driver side was received at Dishpan Springs.

The hummers drivetrain is very interesting. The wheels seem to be spinnin side to side as it grasps for traction. Part of its traction control system, it really helps in sticky situations.

In comparison, we would jerk the steering wheelk left to right looking for traction. The H1's system does it automatically. If you look at the tires spinning in the air, you will notice.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
            In comparison, we would jerk the steering wheelk left to right looking for traction. The H1's system does it automatically. If you look at the tires spinning in the air, you will notice.
            Ha! I'm glad that you pointed that out. I thought that something was loose!
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
            X