Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Red Rock Canyon

I missed going last week with the group that ran Nightmare Gulch. They had a ball.

I am going to explore the area this weekend and hope to meet up with someone and try Nightmare.

I will be at the entrance road to Ricardo Campground around 10:30 to 11:00 Saturday, and 9:00 Sunday if anybody has yearning to get out that way.

I'll be on CB ch4.

Mike
    "They look Friendly" G. Custer

noticed you are in my neck of the woods. i'm in irvine and we will be leaving tomorrow morning at 630 to be to the trail head at bull frog, if you don't want to wheel out at red rock. send me a pm with your number and we can connect. so far we have 2 jeeps, plus were meeting a group there. jk 4 door over here.

Comment

Originally posted by doubleoh7 View Post
      noticed you are in my neck of the woods. i'm in irvine and we will be leaving tomorrow morning at 630 to be to the trail head at bull frog, if you don't want to wheel out at red rock. send me a pm with your number and we can connect. so far we have 2 jeeps, plus were meeting a group there. jk 4 door over here.
      Thanks for the invite, thats very tempting. I've been wanting to try Bullfrog, but I'm set on Redrock this weekend.

Mike
      "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Working...
      X