Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Desert Roundup 2004

Greetings All !

Just a quick post to let you all know that the 33rd annual Hi Desert Roundup is happening !

Dates will be Memorial Day weekend, May 28th thru the 31st, in the Stoddard Wells SVRA just south of Barstow, California.

HDR proceeds benefit the California Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs.

We are planning a great event, with the runs on Saturday, runs and games on Sunday, and the BBQ dinner, awards and raffle on Sunday night.

For more info and a registration form goto...
    The 2004 Hi Desert Roundup Website

The site is still under construction but were adding more info as we have it to give, so check back regularly.
    We are also seeking volunteers for the event, if you or your club would like to help out, let us know.

Please help us spread the word, and we hope to see you there.

Richard Carter
    Kris Tholke
    Tony Pellegrino

Event Co-Chairs
    87 yj
    89 Wagoneer

Finally!! They put the word out for this event. We are definitely going to this one. Except that I will be 5 mos pregnant. That's alright in 2001 I did it by being 6 mos pregnant.

Who else is going?
    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Historically, they've always been a little slow in getting their web site spooled up for this event. Considering it's one of the major annual fund raising events for the California Association of Four Wheel Drive Clubs, I'm suprised that they drag their feet on getting the word out on this. It's become a yearly tradition for me; I'll be there...

Comment

Glad to hear it...

King4wd2 -
        Yes finally !
        The three of us just took this on a little more than 2 weeks ago, so we have some catching up to do. When it was looking like it wasnt going to happen, we couldnt resist...
        BTW... My wife was jeeping up until about 5 mos with our first, so it looks like you will have her beat.

PRegner -
        Were trying not to drag our feet but like I said, we got a late start this year. Were doing our best and hope to make it a great event.

Also, Ive hit all the major boards with this message, but if you know people that dont frequent them, let them know about it.

Thanks, and see you there !
        kris.
        87 yj
        89 Wagoneer

Comment

Working...
        X