Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: holloween in calico

i plan on being in calico for the holloween weekend and was wondering if any other MJR people will be there also , there are a couple other groups planning run's and events for the weekend should be fun and crowded .....camping by the ghost town !

Originally posted by bullysteve View Post
    i plan on being in calico for the holloween weekend and was wondering if any other MJR people will be there also , there are a couple other groups planning run's and events for the weekend should be fun and crowded .....camping by the ghost town !
    I'll be there. Know some others that will be as well. See ya there.:thumbs_up
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]IE4W is having about 100 people camping in the wash. I may be out there for the day on Sat. Hope to see you there.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
        [COLOR="Blue"]IE4W is having about 100 people camping in the wash. I may be out there for the day on Sat. Hope to see you there.[/COLOR]
        Shari and I will be out there also. We'll keep an eye open for ya.

Comment

cool guys , see everyone out there !

Comment

Originally posted by bullysteve View Post
            cool guys , see everyone out there !
            There is going to be a LOT of other groups out there. Some members of VV4W will be there I myself may or may not. Still deciding.
            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Is anybody camping in the campground or is everyone dry camping in the canyons?
              Last edited by explorer1; 10-21-09, 07:55 PM.

Comment

i might make it my daugther hasnt decided what she wants to do yet
                [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Calico Halloween Run

I'm going up this Friday!(tomorrow)for the Ghost Haunt and do a little wheeling as well. I rented the mini bunk house to the right of the main entrance. Everything else was booked for the Halloween weekend inside Calico.... Maybe I'll do a day run with you guys on Saturday that weekend!
                  Last edited by INTO4XN; 10-22-09, 01:50 PM.

Comment

My family and I will be up there on Friday of halloween weekend thru Sunday in the upper campground. Not sure how much wheeling or spalunking we will be doing though. Maybe see some of you up there.
                    Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

My buddies and I will be there but we don't really have a group to run with, I was hoping to try gatekeeper for the first time but i don't have a winch yet. Can myself and an XJ tag along with some of you guys? we will be camping friday night in mule canyon so we'll be ready to go sat morning. what cb channel ya'll going to be on?
                      OffRoadFreak AKA Flying Dutchman. 1999 TJ. RE 4.5". 1" body lift. D44 F&R, Lockers F&R, 35" MTRs, Guts to try...well..almost anything.

Comment

i'll be camping by the ghost town in the OHV area so the family can hang out in town ,keep a eye open for my green beast there will be lots of people running around to join up with . i'll be on channel 23

Comment

Originally posted by OffRoadFreak View Post
                          My buddies and I will be there but we don't really have a group to run with, I was hoping to try gatekeeper for the first time but i don't have a winch yet. Can myself and an XJ tag along with some of you guys? we will be camping friday night in mule canyon so we'll be ready to go sat morning. what cb channel ya'll going to be on?
                          I def have to go out for the day on Saturday to see how many rigs the Gatekeeper lets thru and eats up!!

Kurt where will you be camping??? In the normal MJR spot for the IDTT???

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                            I def have to go out for the day on Saturday to see how many rigs the Gatekeeper lets thru and eats up!!

Kurt where will you be camping??? In the normal MJR spot for the IDTT???
                            [COLOR="Blue"]I'm sure the gatekeeper will have it's fill on Saturday.

mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Sorry guys i wont be out I will be diligently waxing the jeep for SEMA

Have fun and happy halloween
                              [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X