Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know where President's choice trail is. I think it and 2 other difficult runs start off the road to the desert bar. Easy to find. The wash that runs along that dirt road is also a good fun difficult run. Mat

Comment

Originally posted by mrthieba View Post
      I know where President's choice trail is. I think it and 2 other difficult runs start off the road to the desert bar. Easy to find. The wash that runs along that dirt road is also a good fun difficult run. Mat
      I would like to check that area out. Matt are you going to be out there for Thanksgiving weekend again this year? If so maybe we could try and hook up and do one of those trails. I think it was you that I talked to last year but I was unable to get it together. Thanks Steve.
      How many little drips are in a quart?

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Curtis, C. Well's Arizona Trails book has a list of the Parker trails. I'm sure there are some others not listed in his book. Some of the trails look pretty extreme.

IE4W is holding their Thanksgiving run out there on Thanksgiving weekend.

mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Steve, Yes I have that week off. Haven't yet decided if I'm going to be at Havasu again. Those trails are too extreme for me, (other than spectating or riding). If I do go out there, I was hoping to try the trails that you had told me about.
          The back way to the desert bar is a moderate trail, and Roveys Needle (S/E side of Lake Havasu) is easy with some moderate areas.
          I will decide after this weekend if I'm going to be out there.

Comment

I will be in Havasu from 11-21 through 11-28. If anyone will be in the area and wants to get together, let me know. I can PM you our cell number. If you would need a place to stay overnight I may be able to help. Mat

Comment

Matt I will be out there from 11-26 till 11-29. Maybe friday the 27th we can hook up and run a one of those trails I told you about. I'll PM you.
              How many little drips are in a quart?

Comment

Working...
              X