Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
    Thanks for showcasing my talents here Andrew. Jeezzzz. Where did that guy learn to drive???
    I thought you'd enjoy that. I don't know how that one part played over and over and over again. I'm thinking equipment malfunction.

Comment

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
      this is the stuff that keeps me wrenchin on my rig, cant wait to get out with you guys....!!!!
      Come on out Kevin. You can camp next to me.

Comment

Will you be out there for Tday?
        yes I will! come hell or high water, I'll be there
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
          Come on out Kevin. You can camp next to me.
          Yeah Kevin, you can set up your tent right in front of Andrew's truck...
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks for the great vids, guys!

We ran Sledge on Thursday and the weather was perfect! Its FINALLY cooling down out there!

BTW- I saw Stuart's Jeep buggy last year, Andrew's and Steve's a few weeks ago (all very BADDASS!)...been thinking about buggies alot... found a deal on a buggy that I couldnt pass up! Not high dollar, but seems very capable! I am ready for some tougher trails! Sledge was ALMOST "easy". Almost.

Comment

Originally posted by 100dollarman View Post
              Thanks for the great vids, guys!

We ran Sledge on Thursday and the weather was perfect! Its FINALLY cooling down out there!

BTW- I saw Stuart's Jeep buggy last year, Andrew's and Steve's a few weeks ago (all very BADDASS!)...been thinking about buggies alot... found a deal on a buggy that I couldnt pass up! Not high dollar, but seems very capable! I am ready for some tougher trails! Sledge was ALMOST "easy". Almost.
              Post some picture when you get a chance. Maybe you can join us next time. We'll be back for T Day if not before, I'll let you know. If you haven't seen Stuart's since last year, it's changed a lot. It now has a flat belly and 40" red labels.

Comment

I'll camp next to you anytime Andrew, just keep me away from the tow rig, i dont think ill ever forget that, scared the $hit out of me, i was a bit mad. but after a few i was just helping you guys get unstuck..LOLOLOLOL... just another great MJR memory...

Yeah Kevin, you can set up your tent right in front of Andrew's truck...

Comment

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
                  I'll camp next to you anytime Andrew, just keep me away from the tow rig, i dont think ill ever forget that, scared the $hit out of me, i was a bit mad. but after a few i was just helping you guys get unstuck..LOLOLOLOL... just another great MJR memory...

Thats funny, I don't remember that. :dunno:

Comment

Thats funny, I don't remember that. :dunno:
                    That's because you was tryin to be me that night...:cocktail::confused2
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Post some picture when you get a chance. Maybe you can join us next time. We'll be back for T Day if not before, I'll let you know. If you haven't seen Stuart's since last year, it's changed a lot. It now has a flat belly and 40" red labels.
                      I cant post pics-here are few on my 100dollarman thread on JKO--- lets see if this works-
                      http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showth...t=2045&page=46

I would like to wheel with you guys sometime! Keep me in the loop! I have the next few weekends inked, but I am usually good for weekdays too. T-day possible.

Is Stuarts Buggy also longer? Looks awesome!

Comment

We had a Sammi buggy similar to yours with us last weekend and it was very capable.

Stuart did stretch his TJ again. To quote Stuart, "112 on the drivers side, and 110 on the passenger side". I believe he developed a new formula with the help from a couple of engineers from MIT.

One of the buggies made it up Backdoor that night. Unfortunately I didn't get all of it. This is what I did get. If you look at the pictures at the end you can see the Sammi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hq4QzRsZcw

Comment

Working...
                        X