Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: A cool drive thru the Desert

Went out today with Roger to enjoy a nice clear 75' day in the desert. We cruised around West Ord Mountain chasing another mine that I've yet to find. A very relaxing day. Thanks Roger.

Mitch

Roger

Roger thru a squeeze spot

A poser spot

A remote old trail we explored

A couple of mines that we saw

Clear blue skies and no traffic

Slowly disappearing into the desert

Mitch it looks like you had a fun day in the desert. I can't wait to get back out there. Thanks for sharing.

Chris

Comment

Thanks Mitch! Great pics. The weather is cooling down. Making it great for runs.

Comment

It had been a while since I'd been out there. The last 3 months have mainly been Jeeping in the Big Bear area, so the desert was pleasant. We will need to set up a few desert mine exploring trips soon while the weather is nice.

Mitch

Comment

okay mitchie.. I have one river trip left.. and the boat goes into hiding and the jeep comes out..

got a few things I need to button up on it.. and I will ready to take on the trails again with ya...

didnt get anything done on the jeep like I wanted to this summer.. except about 10k more miles.. lol but such is life..

talk to you soon...

josh

p.s. awesome pics... looks like another great day of wheelin
          [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
          PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Working...
          X