Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Leisurely Sunday drive

Fred and me felt like doing some tooling around in Big Bear this morning and it turned out to be a very nice day in the mountains.
    First we did Gold mountain, nice easy trail, is getting a bit more dug up but fun.
    Then on to John Bull where we ran into some entertainment

Unfortunately we missed the destruction and drag it out of the way part.

Then the next victim busted his front spring hanger and turtled his Jeep, but dragged himself of with his winch.
    After that it was my turn to show the boys how it was done and made short work of it. The gate keeper is fun with all these walking rocks, it seems like they are never in the same place twice.

Showoff

After the poser we ran into 5 XJ's coming from the west side, they were somewhat ill prepared and cut 2 tires so far so that took awhile before we worked our way past them. After the end of the trail we did some more roaming around and found an abonded mine on the way up a steep hill

These are for Mitch, there is a old mine on the way up to this spot

Last edited by aw12345; 09-28-09, 01:54 PM.

[COLOR="Blue"]Art I need to give you and Fred my King of the Hammers route map for your next Sunday afternoon drive[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
      [COLOR="Blue"]Art I need to give you and Fred my King of the Hammers route map for your next Sunday afternoon drive[/COLOR]
      scan and post up that map
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Sure why not Mike, who knows what trouble we can get ourselves into

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Sorry they only have half of the map posted. So I guess you can sleep in and do a late start.[/COLOR]

Comment

That'll work Mike, ya know I hate waking up early
            So this will work lol

Comment

Working...
            X