This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowher 2-28 1PM

I got my new gears and lockers and need to do a test run close to home. Is anyone up for an afternoon run at Rowher Flats. Maybe a quick run over to Bouqet Canyon and back. It might be a little rougher after the recent rains.
    Then to Pizza in Agua Dulce at Vicenzo's after run?
    Post if you are interested.
    T
    456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Went last week in the rain and it was great.My buddy was stock with bald 31's and he had a blast.We started at the back by the resevoir and worked our way over the mountain to the the staging areas. Wish I could make it today but I'm stuck in the house
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Me and Igofhsn where there but didn't see you.
      We did a run from Rowher to Boquet, up Boquet again and then back down. Didn't see any Jeeps there other that ours.
      Lots of bikes out there.
      Kirk
      1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Cetrov
        Me and Igofhsn where there but didn't see you.
        We did a run from Rowher to Boquet, up Boquet again and then back down. Didn't see any Jeeps there other that ours.
        Lots of bikes out there.
        I waited at first parking area until about 1:15 and then went for it. I would have waited had I known you where going.
        I only ran one way as Jeep was making some strange noises. It turned out to be driveline on muffler,no big deal. Just a lot of noise.
        Did you see the guys working on the white cherokee that they trashed the night before.They where going to get more parts when I left.
        I went to a nice little rock garden near Agua Dulce on Sunday. See gallery for pictures soon.
        Last edited by tjTerry; 02-29-04, 10:10 PM.
        456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Comment

Pics and Report here: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...&threadid=1534
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
          X