Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder Puff 2004 at Los Coyotes, 4-17-04

LADIES!!!
    This is your big chance to scare the heck out of your hubby... It's ladies day on the trail! No male drivers allowed! Come out for a fun green/dark green run in the mountains... Duct tape will be provided for bigmouth male backseat drivers. The fee is 15 dollars for admission to the Los Coyotes Reservation and campground. Bring a picnic lunch or your camping gear if you would like to spend the night. Run starts at 9:30am...(that way you have time to do your hair and makeup). Contact Trailboss Kelly Brackeen for details at:
    kelliganmygirl@san.rr.com

Re: Powder Puff 2004 at Los Coyotes, 4-17-04

Originally posted by carrizojim
    LADIES!!!
    This is your big chance to scare the heck out of your hubby... It's ladies day on the trail! No male drivers allowed! Come out for a fun green/dark green run in the mountains... Duct tape will be provided for bigmouth male backseat drivers. The fee is 15 dollars for admission to the Los Coyotes Reservation and campground. Bring a picnic lunch or your camping gear if you would like to spend the night. Run starts at 9:30am...(that way you have time to do your hair and makeup). Contact Trailboss Kelly Brackeen for details at:
    kelliganmygirl@san.rr.com
    I don't wear makeup on the trail! Don't know about this one yet.
    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

that sounds like a scary day of fun
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
        that sounds like a scary day of fun
        For some, I'm sure. My chick aint too bad offroad
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
        X