Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Bullfrog night run

We met up with Mike around 6.45, he showed up with about 8 Jeeps and 3 Toyotas in tow, This made for a pretty good group not to big so was smooth sailing for the most part. One with a Toyota pickup had a lot of heart and did a pretty darn good job tackling the fun stuff with open diffs. We ran about all the extra credit fun stuff that Mike could find, so that made for a very pleasant way of spending the evening. A very small moon to make for a nice dark night with a beautiful starry sky and great temps. This run could not have been better, to all of you that skipped this one you missed a great time on a great trail

Last edited by aw12345; 09-20-09, 11:18 AM.

awesome night , the night air was perfect and a good group to run with thanks to mike for putting this together and leading because i sure would of been lost in the dark......

Comment

Thanks for the great pics!

BarneyII is alive!!!

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]We had another great run on the Bullfrog. About 14 vehicles attended, and as Art mentioned, the weather was too good. The desert breeze and starry sky made you just want to stay there all night.

The well equipped vehicles and drivers made the run go smoothly and unfortunatly too quickly. We were back to the trailers by 11:00 pm and on the road by 11:30.

Thanks to all who came out, a great group and lots of fun was had.

MK

link to pix.
        [/COLOR]
        http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/n...view=slideshow

Last edited by mkjeepers; 09-20-09, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Awesome pics Mike and thanks again for leading us

Comment

Great report and pics guys! Looks like I missed out. Had to lead a run else where. Glad you all had a blast!

Comment

Mike,

Great night time photo's. Too much awesome scenery to miss at night for me. So It's daytime only for me on Bullfrog. Looks like you had a fun trip.

Mitch

Comment

Great pictures, Mike. I had a lot of fun last night. Perfect weather and perfect company. That trail is a lot of fun at night! Thanks again for another great run.
                "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                  Mike,

Great night time photo's. Too much awesome scenery to miss at night for me. So It's daytime only for me on Bullfrog. Looks like you had a fun trip.

Mitch
                  [COLOR="Blue"]You do miss the awesome scenery at night, and you can't see all the drop offs. I guess we'll just have to do a day run next.

It was a great night run though, love that warm desert breeze.

mk [/COLOR]

Comment

That looks really cool.
                    I'm gonna have to catch the next one Art.
                    Bullfrog at night is on my list.
                    Scott

Comment

thanks mike k for a great night run on the bullfrog .me and my daughter (taylee) had a blast .weather was perfect so we went over to anderson dry lake and found us a camp spot and starred at the stars all night .great times and good people.hope to do it again .!!!!!!

Comment

JJ's rig looks like it's coming straight outta Hell.
                        Nice pics, glad you all stayed safe.

Comment

LOL...thanks,I think? Had a grea time guys...........cant wait for the next one

Comment

Mike I was going to try and make this run, but found out on chicken rock at the end of the day I had a broken brake line. Looks like a great time, sorry I missed it.
                            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                              Mike I was going to try and make this run, but found out on chicken rock at the end of the day I had a broken brake line. Looks like a great time, sorry I missed it.
                              [COLOR="Blue"]No problem, we'll do another. Maybe a late in the day run.
                              mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X