Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Death Valley

Anyone interested in going out to DV October 10-11th w/ the LOST JEEPS So-Cal folks?

We currently have a few vehicles going but can add about 4 more to keep it from growing into too large of a group.

We will run around some of the popular spots but then head up to Papoose Flats to camp and soak in the views.

Post up here if interested and we will get you some more info, etc.

Thanks, John

TTT.

No interest in a Fall DV run? It'll look somethin' like this:

Comment

Those are some awesome pics, death valley has beautiful colors in the rocks, but you did an awesome job capturing the sky

Comment

ftr, those are pics from a pro. I only wish I could take such shots.

Come see it in person.

Comment

I have several times in the past but who knows I do have some vacation somewhere in October

Comment

This looks like it will be awesome! Unfortunately, I have a prior commitment for that weekend.

Great pics!

Christian
            "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

DV run

This looks aweaome and we are interested please IM me if there are spaces available.

Comment

Looking forward to your report after the run. Want to duplicate your run in November. Never been so any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Looking forward to your report after the run. Want to duplicate your run in November. Never been so any tips?
                  DRESS WARM! It will get cold there in Oct. and a couple years ago when we tried this run in Oct. it snowed up there so we couldn't make it. My understanding is it is more likely to get snow in Nov. I've never been so thats all I know.

Will report back what I find though.

Comment

I would be interested. Where are you starting from?
                    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn View Post
                      I would be interested. Where are you starting from?
                      Meeting up at 9:00 at the Ranch House Cafe, which is located Right by the intersection of the 395 and HWY 190 in Olancha.

More details here> http://lostjeeps.pro-forums.com/ftopic242.php

Comment

Scheduling conflict, I'm not going to be able to make it.
                        Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Been there, done that. beautiful place.

Be sure to check out the Narrows

Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

John,

Have you reached your vehicle quota yet? Was thinking of Red Rock/Last Chance this weekend but your run looks more interesting and I would like to join up.

Mike
                            "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Originally posted by Deepwater View Post
                              John,

Have you reached your vehicle quota yet? Was thinking of Red Rock/Last Chance this weekend but your run looks more interesting and I would like to join up.

Mike
                              Plenty of room left for more. Follow the link to the Lost Jeeps site for more info. There are a few great folks going and it will be a great time for sure.

Unfortunately, i can't make it. The Ford steering box on my sfa decided to crap out and my wheelin' budget has to go to fix that before I can go out. Getting tight to keep 4 Jeeps on the road.....ugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X