Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Discussion: White Mountain

Maybe I missed the thread about White Mountain, so I thought to share that the hill climb on the White Mountain trail seems to be closed. 3N17 is open, but the challenge hill is blocked on both ends and the hillside is cluttered with branches and boulders.... so I guess its closed to would be challengers?
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Yup Kurt, been gone for a while. Jeepn when I can with a couple of fella's from my area. I see you guys came down and did Bronco Peak and didn't even bother to call me. How rude.
    Its all good. Life is good. I am retired from working now and have lots of time to fix the jeep up. All clean and shiny, all the scratches rubbed out. Now running 4.88's with limited slip front and rear, long arm suspension. So I am up to most trails. We did try Bronco Peak a week or so ago, going up and made it over all the obstacles. ( we did it when the trail was dry, hint hint, it has more traction dry.)
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Hey Bob . . . was great running into you up in Big Bear the other day! We went thru White Mountain about a month ago and noticed the same thing . . . the steep climb looks closed and cluttered with debris. Hope to see you out on the trail again soon. Take care!
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
        Hey Bob . . . was great running into you up in Big Bear the other day! We went thru White Mountain about a month ago and noticed the same thing . . . the steep climb looks closed and cluttered with debris. Hope to see you out on the trail again soon. Take care!
        Yeah, its always fun running into someone from MJR. The last time was Gold Mountain, you and .... the other guy(slow on names). We stayed in BB all weekend and also rode with "The Flying Dutchman" on Monday. He had a friend along who drove a full size pick up over JB. It was entertaining to watch.

Brandon, Brady, Matt and Ashley it was fun riding along with you guys, I'll see if we can get some pics up.
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

Closed for a while? It was open Memorial Day weekend. Why has it been closed?
          '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

Working...
          X